Glastocam!

pauladam

I notice the cam page has gone off again (as in not showing the London skyline demo page) - hopefully this means the real cam is coming back - I wonder if Cool Truck will still be there?

I think the BBC Glasto team have seriously misread the situation if they think we're all waiting for them to set it up so we can watch the festival as it happens. The single best thing about the cam is to witness the build up and knowing it's all happening now while they fart around with red tape is very frustrating.

I think the BBC Glasto team have seriously misread the situation if they think we're all waiting for them to set it up so we can watch the festival as it happens. The single best thing about the cam is to witness the build up and knowing it's all happening now while they fart around with red tape is very frustrating.

Yep couldn't agree more - I was gutted when it got taken down, but seriously thought it might go off for a day or two - not a week!

It was truly a thing of beauty - lets hope its operational again soon!

Seems to be pointer higher than last time?!

Don't think they have moved the camera, just cropped the viewable area and set a limit on the zoom level. Probably due to privacy agreements etc...

Still miles better than previous years.

Edited by I am Jon