SeeTickets Booking charges! RANT

The_Spoon

Just remembered that in the excitement of actually getting though to the resale page, I forgot to add a car-parking ticket on to the order.

Went back to get it now.... £25 plus a SEVEN POUND FIFTY PENCE TRANSACTION FEE!!!! 25% premium to bung a sticker in the envelope with the tickets!

Rip-off merchants!

*Seethe*

****EDIT****

Turns out you can email or call SeeTickets and they will add a car parking ticket to your original order without any further booking fee - If you've already ordered, they should refund the booking fee for you

****EDIT***

Edited by The_Spoon

Just remembered that in the excitement of actually getting though to the resale page, I forgot to add a car-parking ticket on to the order.

Went back to get it now.... £25 plus a SEVEN POUND FIFTY PENCE TRANSACTION FEE!!!! 25% premium to bung a sticker in the envelope with the tickets!

Rip-off merchants!

*Seethe*

Tweet them and ask if you can get that fee refunded - they are often very helpful.

OK, well here was me coming for a rant and I actually got some useful advice!

Fired off an email to them now - their website is infuriating, doesn't seem to be a way to speak to a human - just pre-recorded messages and suggestions to read the FAQ/email your request. I'm not on twitter so lets see what happens! Thanks guys!

OK, well here was me coming for a rant and I actually got some useful advice!

Fired off an email to them now - their website is infuriating, doesn't seem to be a way to speak to a human - just pre-recorded messages and suggestions to read the FAQ/email your request. I'm not on twitter so lets see what happens! Thanks guys!

0871 220 0260

Just keep pressing 0 used to work

Edited by craigb

You'll have to let us know how you get on. Just realised we need a car parking pass for our group. A few people have decided against going by coach

Yeah same here, didn't buy ours at the time due to funds, didn't realise we'd have to pay another transaction fee. Bastards.

0871 220 0260

Just keep pressing 0 used to work

You've emailed, but an alternative number for that seems to be 0115 912 9000, from saynoto0870.com. If that's still correct it will save some pennies.

I emailed see and they replied that the car park ticket will be despatched separately so the £7.50 fee is correct. :(

I've just got the same reply; robbing, money grabbing b'stards. Claim they can't combine the tickets order with the car parking order, what a load of shite!

Basically, if you've yet to purchase car parking then just pay on the day and have the added satisfaction of not giving seetickets £7.50; lesson learned.

And, good luck with actually getting them.

Twice I have had to order car park tickets seperately due to unforseen issues and twice they have never arrived. I got nowhere with See and eventually emailed the Glasto office telling them to sort it out and add the refund to their charitable donations.

And, good luck with actually getting them.Twice I have had to order car park tickets seperately due to unforseen issues and twice they have never arrived. I got nowhere with See and eventually emailed the Glasto office telling them to sort it out and add the refund to their charitable donations.

Cheers Mr Z; I'll dust down my chunter head, just in case :)

Just pay on the gate, same price.

How does this work as I've never done it on the gate, I know you can as one of the cars in my party did it one year, but she's worried you won't get on the site without the parking ticket being visible as you drive up

Rip-off merchants!

*Seethe*

****EDIT****

Turns out you can email or call SeeTickets and they will add a car parking ticket to your original order without any further booking fee - If you've already ordered, they should refund the booking fee for you

****EDIT***

im sorry but if more people and more bands had surported the fight against ticket master then these people wouldnt be able to get away with it.

http://www.trustmeimascientist.com/2013/11/04/an-inconvenient-fee-the-legacy-of-pearl-jam-vs-ticketmaster/