2015 Campervan Tickets - Those in need - Download Festival

There still time for some of you to get the campervan supplement. People get sick, campervans break down :-( All kinds of stuff. Keep looking here, gumtree and we've since found still on ebay, sellers just can't advertise as a ticket anymore. Well the supplement on its own doesn't get you to see any bands does it?

Last year I knew my buddies were somewhere at download. I decided to do my thing and rocked up in a rented campervan on my own. Not long a guy and his good lady turned up, the fella didn't say anything, just handed me a beer. Thats why I won't be doing download any other way any time soon. True festival goers are cool, there's an etiquette, with the camper that was noticeable even more. All out for fun and want's everyone to be that way too.

Anyway he was in a camper so large it was used for bike racing. If any of you got campers that large, maybe rent some space out to someone else. Just an idea ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a message on Gumtree about two days back froma guy called Paul. It said 'got a campervan pass. How much do you wan't to pay' I don't know if it was a genuine pass or not. I have my pass. He will have contacted other with ads up there.

Have fun folks. I'm heading down later. If you see me come say hello. If it's there we often hang by the disabled bit, back from the main stage not that far from the footlong vendor if they're there this year. See you there. \m/