Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_That#1989.E2.80.9390:_Formation

I'm pretty ambivalent to them, really, but I honestly wouldn't have that much of a problem with them playing.  In a world where #RightBazz and Elton have already done the teatime slot, sticking them on there would be a fun Sunday afternoon.

Have they?

Edited by stuartbert two hats

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Maybe phrased that badly - I'm suggesting that they shouldn't think about booking anyone else before they secure the services of Gibb and Dwight.

And then, I dunno, Ross and Franklin.

But after that, sure, why not?

I get you now.  You're saying that once Bazza and Elton have played, it would be fine to have Take That.

On 27 April 2016 at 9:24 PM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I really hope Queen Bey headlines again next year. It's really rare that a headliner starts releasing their best stuff after they headline, Beyonce has now released her two best albums after her turn on the Pyramid. We know she'll be on the farm for the Sunday, hopefully Emily makes her an offer.

If she headlined again while on this political bandwagon she's on at the moment it has the potential to be mindblowing. Would prefer Kendrick to get a chance first but they'll probably want to play it safe and go for Bey or Drake the next time they go urban after Lonsdale gate