Headliners 2016

thewayiam

Thanks, would have literally no opinion if it was them as I don't know anything - though I suppose that is better than the rumoured 3 who I actively dislike!

Yeah I think it's because a story about Ed Sheeran headlining has been planted in this Chris Evans thing so when you say "no he said ELO" then people think you mean they're headlining. :P 

I think they're good but while the 'legends' are on Sunday afternoon it's normally a nice time to check out the other parts (particularly the Park) while its quieter, so I'm not committing.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's 'Favourited by Downton fucking Abbey!!!?' all about?

I do a very intense commentary on Dowbton Abbey, and one of my Tweets was favourited and it was greatly appreciated! Sunday evenings won't be the same without it. I don't know what I chose it for a member title, but hey, why not?

Edited by willutalk

Reformed guns n roses? If for arguments sake they weren't doing it for the money. 

problem is they would almost definitely be doing it for the money - money which other festivals would be willing to give them. if they perform at any UK festival you can guarantee that it'll be Download. i don't think Glastonbury's 'but the exposure you would get would be huge' would work this time round - the exposure from the reformation will take care of that

I do a very intense commentary on Dowbton Abbey, and one of my Tweets was favourited and it was greatly appreciated! Sunday evenings won't be the same without it. I don't know what I chose it for a member title, but hey, why not?

Spratt is the best character since Mister Pamouk.