• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SwedgeAntilles said:

I'm currently looking at the prospect of 

Fri - Foals into LCD 

Saturday - Chvrches into New Order 

Sunday - PJ Harvey into someone on WH, JP or the Park 

They could have Bieber on the Pyramid for all I care 

I like those Friday & Sat headliners, though not your subs. But plenty more will be on offer.

BTW, did you just start the 'Bieber headlining' rumour by accident?

8 minutes ago, DJ Cull said:

It's not just about Pyramid headliners, there's plenty more to see & do (although the plenty more does unfortunately seem to include BMTH). Or don't pay the balance & go somewhere else instead.

I don't get how bmth can be so high up they are shite

2 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

Why?

Nothing has been heard of them doing it apart from people's hopes (and I've also heard via a mouth of a rose that they're not), and everything I've heard that I've believed had the ring of truth about it has checked out exactly as expected.

Having said that, it's still always possible I've had duff info and the 3rd headliner isn't Adele, but even if that's how it is it doesn't have to mean the roses instead.

I was thinking about Bieber the other day...

I'm sure it's not him. But I feel like with the snooze-fest of current headliners, the only way to redeem the three is for saturday to be insanely controversial. More contentious than Metallica or Kanye. And that got me thinking - who could be more contentious than Kanye West at Glastonbury? Justin Bieber.

15 minutes ago, wilem said:

I was thinking about Bieber the other day...

I'm sure it's not him. But I feel like with the snooze-fest of current headliners, the only way to redeem the three is for saturday to be insanely controversial. More contentious than Metallica or Kanye. And that got me thinking - who could be more contentious than Kanye West at Glastonbury? Justin Bieber.

Maybe two years ago. He's 'credible' now, haven't you heard? :P

3 minutes ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

fuck me this thread can depress, you, coldplay. muse,. adele,. bieber.....all acts I wouldnt piss on if they were begging me to because that in some way would enable them to continue to make music..........fuck it SLAYYERRRRRRR! its in the runes!

I don't belieb you're that mean. You'd piss on all of them.

4 minutes ago, thatcrazypenguin said:

fuck me this thread can depress, you, coldplay. muse,. adele,. bieber.....all acts I wouldnt piss on if they were begging me to because that in some way would enable them to continue to make music..........fuck it SLAYYERRRRRRR! its in the runes!

Why have you gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty?

4 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Beiber's new "trendy" sound is rubbs tho, he wants to learn a thing or two about bangers from his mate Carly Rae Jepsen.

Has the eFests poptimism committee ruled on the new 1975 album yet? It's getting good reviews. I wanna listen, but I need a green light!