Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, eFestivals said:

interesting, cos I had some info recently that they would.

Not Glasto tho - and i don't know what.

Luckysalt knows what their plans are and too said not R&L. I'd have expected them now to be fair if it was and although I thought BST, DiscothequeDave could well be right that HP curfew would stop it. I'm sure they had a ticket page, albeit a tout site for a Hockenheim date mid July as well, unless it wasn't real.

Just seen this posted on the Glastonbury chat Facebook group. Thought I would put it in here because they are still claiming the 3 headliners to be Muse, FF and Coldplay as well as the Jeff Lynne story.

12654217_1215206681842418_7117004534851896562_n.jpg

9 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

don't care about ELO, but it's interesting that The Sun are still going with Foo Fighters playing, and no mention at all of Adele.

Yep it's a weird one cause I just can't see it being them at all what with the hiatus and no other shows announced. Gives me faith that they may have all got it a bit wrong this year

51 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

Just seen this posted on the Glastonbury chat Facebook group. Thought I would put it in here because they are still claiming the 3 headliners to be Muse, FF and Coldplay as well as the Jeff Lynne story.

12654217_1215206681842418_7117004534851896562_n.jpg

I thought this was an old article from a few months ago before FF announced their 'year off' thing?

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yep it's a weird one cause I just can't see it being them at all what with the hiatus and no other shows announced. Gives me faith that they may have all got it a bit wrong this year

I wouldn't be surprised if the headers situation bar Coldplay has been all over the place this year, this act wants to play and can etc if this act didn't want to/can't make it etc. You wouldn't question them on ELO though.

29 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Seeing Eminem headling lollawhatsit, and snoop also on the bill - could there be anything in dr dre's expected european tour in which he mentioned bringing them with him and could/would they do glastonbury? especially on the back of recent film and newish album. 

Dr Dre at Glastonbury would be so surreal I think they might actually do it...

4 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Keep it on ones downlow but one would say in this situation that one has Finbarr'd one self 

I did wonder if it was drugs related or a by product of nekkid dancin'.