Headliners 2016

thewayiam

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

considering he's headlining any festival he plays worldwide and only headlined Glastonbury a few years ago i doubt he'd now be demoted to the Sunday legend slot

I'd say the Sunday legend slot is as good as a 4th headliner slot now.

11 minutes ago, Gman123 said:

I'd say the Sunday legend slot is as good as a 4th headliner slot now.

you're not wrong (and the past few years it's massively overshadowed the Sunday headliner) but i still can't see Young doing it. not impossible - they clearly think they've got something special for this year - but unlikely i'd have thought

7 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I was desperately hoping that Coldplays US stadium tour would rule them out of headlining, but it doesn't start until mid July, shame 

I have come to terms with them playing and fully expect it to be confirmed at the NME awards

I am comfortable with the idea if Radiohead replace Muse. and LCD (go up against Coldplay)

Just another guess

Radiohead/fleetwood mac - bring me the horizon before them

Adele - Elle goulding before her

Coldplay - Imagine dragons(?) before them 

I just took a wild guess for the subs but i still don't see muse headlining (and i hope not) Not because i hate them but because I've already seen them and would rather something new.

Edited by Chris Lfc

1 minute ago, Chris Lfc said:

Just another guess

I just took a wild guess for the subs but i still don't see muse headlining (and i hope not) Not because i hate them but because I've never seen them and would rather something new.

No chance of Bring me the Horizon being on the Pyramid I wouldn't have thought

1 minute ago, Chris Lfc said:

Just another guess

I just took a wild guess for the subs but i still don't see muse headlining (and i hope not) Not because i hate them but because I've already seen them and would rather something new.

BMTH definitely won't be on the Pyramid. replace them with Foals who are now looking quite likely

Imagine Dragons have just been announced as a festival exclusive for Reading/Leeds

i think Ellie Goulding will sub Coldplay rather than Adele

1 minute ago, theDandy said:

No chance of Bring me the Horizon being on the Pyramid I wouldn't have thought

Most likely would be on other stage but they're the only ones i can think of who would fit before those but they're big enough which I'm sure of just not the "glastonbury type" i guess?

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

BMTH definitely won't be on the Pyramid. replace them with Foals who are now looking quite likely

Imagine Dragons have just been announced as a festival exclusive for Reading/Leeds

i think Ellie Goulding will sub Coldplay rather than Adele

Other than foals seems like the subs are also hard to figure out. I'm actually getting in patients just one act would do me at this stage.