Headliners 2016

thewayiam

What about Black Sabbath?

Next year is going to be their final tour, I imagine they'll probably end up doing Download again but I think they'd be pretty good as a Pyramid headliner.

They probably would.

Maybe a bit too geared towards an out and out rock festival but it would be a good show.

I have probably missed them being ruled out for some reason but according to a lot of media coverage this week, this is AC/DC's last tour and if so, they would surely be near the top of any list of possibilities.

The fact Lars Ulrich mentioned them suggests to me he may have at least thrown their name into casual conversation with Michael Eavis.

The world tour will be done and dusted by next June, there should be no scheduling conflicts and they could probably set the stage up as they wished.

On the face of it, there appears to be little in the way of it happening.

I'd love to see it

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Emily's right and the 2016 headliners are already booked, then it will be no Foos.

However, don't they say after most years they have booked all the headliners for the following year? And then events transpire that they are actually still booking headliners during the year? So can't rule them out for next year. 

Edited by arcade fireman

If Emily's right and the 2016 headliners are already booked, then it will be no Foos.

However, don't they say after most years they have booked all the headliners for the following year? And then events transpire that they are actually still booking headliners during the year? So can't rule them out for next year. 

Foos subbing AC/DC, all problems solved! 

:) must be said in singers voice/accent.

Other singers whose voice you have to do when singing one of their songs"

Billy Bragg

David Essex

Roland Gift

The Proclaimers...

"I'm on way from misery to happiness today..." I can't even say that without putting on a Scottish accent!