PC Music

makhulumo

HEY QT

Anyone know how soon the rest of the line up will be released? Assuming/hoping some of these will be there in the dance bits and the like. Particularly hoping for Danny L Harle, but I'd probably go and see most of them. Not to everyone's tastes but I think it's great, would be fun to see live as well.

a few decent songs like Bipp and Nothing More to Say (although Jackmaster dub is better), but overall, the vast majority of it is just nonsense shite that will be forgotten completely in a few years as a fad like nu-rave.

5c29a_196680.jpg

Good times, good times indeed! I wish it had stuck around longer, but it seemed to die once Klaxons banned Glowsticks at their shows!

Seen SOPHIE live at a gallery and it was decent and thought it could be a thing, but definitely not enjoyed anything else I've listened to. It's all very next wave ~cool~ young stuff, but I'm in the target generation and it's just a bit bizarre. Doubt many on here will be a fan.

So, if lie me you were born in 20th century you might need to read up on this first:
My favourtie quotes:
"The label launched less than two years ago, with a five-track EP that sounded like a malfunctioning Bop It" made me laugh
“It’s all about energy and creating solutions to uplift and energise people to communicate on a global scale,” which made me think I was at an advertising convention
“The thing is, it’s a secret because if I say message, people won’t listen any more because they’re gonna know about it. But it’s basically: ‘Bang me and give me your money.’” which makes me want to put these people in a room and play them Crass 24/7 until they sell all their possessions and buy an old bus and live in a commune.
Edited by Ponyegg