Michelin starred restaurant

Tim2006

This is the first year I've been since 2011 and have no idea if they still have this now, but there used to be a Michelin starred restaurant somewhere on site. I wouldn't usually bother but it's a mate's birthday (a significant one) so we're wanting to push the boat out. Yes - I know a Growler would probably do the trick but she's wanting something just a bit different from the norm one night.

Does anyone know if it will be there this year and if so can you remind me what it's called, where it usually is and whether it's worth it?!

it's not a michelin starred restaurant at glastonbury. it's the chef from st. john, in london, which has a star, serving some pretty mediocre hotdogs

edit - and not actually him. just some other guys with his name on the banner

Edited by gannster

There was a sit-down silver service restaurant just off William's Green in 2013 heading towards the Circus fields. I'm not sure if was there last year or not though.

We didn't go in but it looked really nice, if a bit surreal! It was done out in a kind of French boudoir style.