Hospital Records

donshakey

Theyre doing a "takeover" somewhere in shangri la, SPY and London Elektricity already confirmed

I bloody hope so.

I've tended to struggle to find decent after hours D&B on previous excursions.

Where on earth were you looking?! Off the top of my head.. Klute, Calibre, Serial Killaz, Benny Page, Nicky Blackmarket, Block Dodger, Loxy, Ink, Gremlinz, Ed Rush & Optical, Optiv & BTK, DBridge all played last year.

Dillinja and DJ Hype confirmed so far for this year, Dillinja is a must see

Edited by Harry3

Pendulum before Beyonce :ninja:

Surely you must know that I haven't got, or ever had, any input to even be able to differentiate?. I suspect that Beyonce is shit vocally and musically, but have absolutely no idea about Pendulum and how I should really proceed with such rocky information. Yet again Pendulum is a good name but should I listen to one of their ( I'm assuming Pendulum are a band) tracks?

The only thing I like which I came across on my own by accident is electro swing. Now there's a genre that cheers me up.

That said I can get fairly pre-occupied if I find a curry house menu in my porch area. I was once shown the misprint on a curry house flyer in a pub one night. Everything up to the end meal on the menu was in order, price wise. However, the last meal (set meal for four) showed the figure £200+ It was at that point that I pointed out that you'd want the waiter to w*nk you off while you were eating it for that money. This statement had a mixed response.

Theyre doing a "takeover" somewhere in shangri la, SPY and London Elektricity already confirmed

Where on earth were you looking?! Off the top of my head.. Klute, Calibre, Serial Killaz, Benny Page, Nicky Blackmarket, Block Dodger, Loxy, Ink, Gremlinz, Ed Rush & Optical, Optiv & BTK, DBridge all played last year.

Dillinja and DJ Hype confirmed so far for this year, Dillinja is a must see

Last time I went was around 6 or 7 years ago. It was after hours - after all the main stages finished that I've struggled to find decent D&B.

Which would imply that you have found some decent D&B on previous non after hours excursions? How can this be?

There's usually lots of decent D&B during the day but not smaller parties or sound systems after the main and dance stages have finished. It's usually crappy house music.