Glastonbury 2015 is next month !

Earthwindandfire2205

I can see it flying by for me, as seeing Super Flurries next week then off to China for 2 weeks, Foos when I come back and that will be May gone lol

Got lots of family birthdays & Fleetwood Mac in June so before I know it, it will be Glastonbury :thumbsu:

Edit - also hoping the day splits come next week before I fly to China, so i can start working through the stuff I don't know :)

Edited by shoptildrop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god I really need to book return flights/the time of work or just the work visa and resign.. still haven't done either. I'm adamant I'll be there, but crunch time is well and truly here. Terrifying stuff for an indecisive person

Even better I have my first fest of the year this month - Wychwood at Cheltenham Racecourse.

A great chance to get the caravan out of storage and check things over and have a trial run before Glasto time.

Mine too, I'm on the 26th ... all the best people are born in May ;)

Amazing, mine too a week before - wonder if there's any correllation at all between May births and tendency to go to the best festivals. They say Summer babies have more mood swings in later life than winter babies, but that's easily explained now by the pre-Glasto / post-Glasto mood precipice for all May-born people

Happy birthday all May-born festivers!!

Amazing, mine too a week before - wonder if there's any correllation at all between May births and tendency to go to the best festivals. They say Summer babies have more mood swings in later life than winter babies, but that's easily explained now by the pre-Glasto / post-Glasto mood precipice for all May-born people

Happy birthday all May-born festivers!!

Haha congrats man, have a good one! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh god I really need to book return flights/the time of work or just the work visa and resign.. still haven't done either. I'm adamant I'll be there, but crunch time is well and truly here. Terrifying stuff for an indecisive person

Just to give an update to anyone who may have scrolled past this panic ridden post - but I've officially booked my work visa, resigned from work and now all I've got to do is book my flights.

Hoping to be in London in time for Blur at Hyde Park, may even arrive on the day.

See you all at Glastonbury 2015, looking forward to being one more kiwi competing for work in your beautiful country!

Just to give an update to anyone who may have scrolled past this panic ridden post - but I've officially booked my work visa, resigned from work and now all I've got to do is book my flights.

Hoping to be in London in time for Blur at Hyde Park, may even arrive on the day.

See you all at Glastonbury 2015, looking forward to being one more kiwi competing for work in your beautiful country!

That is some serious dedication to the cause. Hope you have an amazing time when you are here!

I'll join the party, my 28 on the 15th. House party on Saturday with most of the glasto crew so there will be a lot of glastobating that night

Mine too, I'm on the 26th ... all the best people are born in May ;)

Edited by bennyboi