Nitrous oxide not welcome in the festivals sacred space

Pbird81

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone define what you guys mean by 'bros' in these forums?

To genralise a 'bro' is someone who has a large collection of snap back hat's, shops at jack jones, goes to the gym on a regular basis and start's a conversation asking 'do you even lift?'

According to Ex_ollie, and I quote, 'the arguments about noise in a field where all 180,000 people have as much right to make noise as the next person is without merit in my opinion.' So frostypaw let me ask you this - if you are one of those 180,000 people in a field such as that in front of the Pyramid stage and are trying to listen to your favourite band, is it OK with you if I come along with a fuck off and die ghetto blaster and play some music that I like instead right next to you? Thought not. Your viewpoint is almost dictionary definition hypocrisy.

I genuinely have no idea whatsoever what you're on about there, sorry.

My viewpoint is that they're not asking for anything unreasonable, it's clearly something that's bugged a lot of people and is causing a lot of waste and bother.

What's hypocritical about that, and what's it got to do with ghetto blasters? FWIW it probably wouldn't bother me, I could move to elsewhere - with the noise of a stage it'd have to be a massive 'blaster to affect a large area.

I genuinely have no idea whatsoever what you're on about there, sorry.

My viewpoint is that they're not asking for anything unreasonable, it's clearly something that's bugged a lot of people and is causing a lot of waste and bother.

What's hypocritical about that, and what's it got to do with ghetto blasters? FWIW it probably wouldn't bother me, I could move to elsewhere - with the noise of a stage it'd have to be a massive 'blaster to affect a large area.

I don't want any hassle frostypaw. I think I may have been in the wrong place when I responded - as well as in the wrong frame of mind. This has happened a bit this weekend and I've only now realised why. Consider it all sorted - please. And please for the love of God don't take on board anything I say. For that way lies lunacy. :)