Who would you like added when the full line up comes

AbuHamster

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Placebo still my main hope.

Would also like Brand New, Noel, Libs, Deftones, John Grant, Faithless, pinkshinyultrablast, Deafheaven, Purity Ring, Health, Marnie, Tame Impala... I could go on.

Was holding out for a cebo appearance but think they are going to be away from the UK for some while once they start their gig + festival tour around the rest of europe. But imagine if they and Bowie (are there still rumours?) were there, Bowie could join them for WYIN :D

Faith No More would be awesome (I do have ticket for London show and may be going to Download as well tho)

A ticket for Glastonbury would also be good!!!

might have done...well yes, and bloody good it was too.

They were excellent at Glastonbury a couple of years ago against the Stones, and would like to see them get another chance to grab a bigger audience

They may well be in best 5/10 bands I've ever seen! Absolutely stunning last night (and at the Forum about 7 years ago)! They're in Germany a week before Glasto, with more European dates later in summer including Green Man (if they clash with Sturgill Simpson, I will cry!).

If anyone's interested, here's a stream from their Brussels gig on Sunday (superb quality, has to be said):

https://t.co/YY8TSBtx28

I'd love to see Metronomy, We are Scientists, The Cribs in amongst the acts playing. All active so it could be possible, and well, tbh they're not unlikely either. I'd hope Gaslight Anthem play too, they bring great vibes on stage.

P.S has anyone heard Snarky Puppy's 'What About Me?', the drums are incredible. I'd love to be blown away seeing them on a small stage in the day.

I'd love to see Metronomy, We are Scientists, The Cribs in amongst the acts playing. All active so it could be possible, and well, tbh they're not unlikely either. I'd hope Gaslight Anthem play too, they bring great vibes on stage.

P.S has anyone heard Snarky Puppy's 'What About Me?', the drums are incredible. I'd love to be blown away seeing them on a small stage in the day.

just checked these out on spotify as I kept meaning to, I see what you mean. Hopefully they get added, as you said, small stage during the day would be good.

D'angelo

Aphex Twin

Beck (missed his slot at Bestival last year)

The Roots

Hiatus Kaiyote

James Blake (i know he did it last year)

Mos Def

Also maybe actually find Sly Stone and get him to perform with the family stone even though he would only do like 2 songs and disappear for the next 5 years.

Mos Def is up there with Axl on the timing front !!!

just checked these out on spotify as I kept meaning to, I see what you mean. Hopefully they get added, as you said, small stage during the day would be good.

Metronomy headlined the Park stage in 2014. small stage during the day is beneath them now :)

I have absolutely no idea how big they are though? They are pretty high up on the bestival lineup?

Probably JP headliners/3rd down other along with The Maccabees. I know that's not much different from Other subs but I definitely don't think they'd get that slot.

No tour dates anywhere near Glastonbury makes them highly unlikely though, imo.