Cheap 2 Man Tent £10.50 free delivery!

hoohizzel

At around 7pm on Wednesday you will see 4 Northern men walking round with a can of magners.........pointing at tents at making such incisive comments;

Single Skin

Too Near Tap

That area flooded that year

indulgent gazebo

they can tape it off but, it won't stop people

They are going to have THE worst festival

I like this review the best:-

Used only once for IoW Festival 2014.

It was easy to set up and looked very cute in the sea of gigantic (and probably more comfortable) tents. I loved it for the first few hours or so, until we slept in.

It was raining outside (as it always does at festivals) and thanks to magical simulation powers of this tent, it was raining inside too! Humidity and condensation made sure we weren't missing anything happening outside. We had two wet and cold nights with my new girlfriend, and we're still together after seven months; probably due to binding effect of natural disasters. I knew she was the one when she woke up with the dripping water on her face and was still smiling. If you want to test your relationship, buy one of these with two tickets to Glastonbury.

I like this review the best:-

Used only once for IoW Festival 2014.

It was easy to set up and looked very cute in the sea of gigantic (and probably more comfortable) tents. I loved it for the first few hours or so, until we slept in.

It was raining outside (as it always does at festivals) and thanks to magical simulation powers of this tent, it was raining inside too! Humidity and condensation made sure we weren't missing anything happening outside. We had two wet and cold nights with my new girlfriend, and we're still together after seven months; probably due to binding effect of natural disasters. I knew she was the one when she woke up with the dripping water on her face and was still smiling. If you want to test your relationship, buy one of these with two tickets to Glastonbury.

You could go through many girlfriends before you found one that smiled when the tent leaked rain on her head

You could go through many girlfriends before you found one that smiled when the tent leaked rain on her head

OMG that is so look funny xx

Maybe I should delete this thread as if anyone buys this tent now and anything untoward happens, it will be all my fault!

Will probably see a few of those abandoned on the Monday sadly

its not just cheap tents either
I spotted two brand new Vango ARK 400's completely ditched last year. http://www.vango.co.uk/gb/4-person-tent/30-ark-400.html#
going at RRP: £ 130.00 each - this was right next to Gate D - As our crew coach was due to arrive we did not have time to hang about but one of my mates who had his car with him picked them up later on the Monday.

Swap the magners for stones or some other cheap bitter and this is me and my friends.

Part of my wednesday ritual is looking around in bewilderment at the camping choices of some people.

And part of my Wednesday ritual is not giving a shit what other people are camped in .but hey ,each to your own I suppose..

And part of my Wednesday ritual is not giving a shit what other people are camped in .but hey ,each to your own I suppose..

Heh same.

I always imagine that some people must walk round the whole time looking at people and muttering 'c**ts' to themselves all week from the way they post on here :P

Swap the magners for stones or some other cheap bitter and this is me and my friends.

Part of my wednesday ritual is looking around in bewilderment at the camping choices of some people.

And also the incredibly flimsy trolleys laden with crates of ale and flagons of cider ..... is 2 trips to and from the car really that much of a hardship?

One guy last year was literally inching his way across the car park, trying to balance his (mostly alcoholic) worldly possessions on this rickety trolley - have these buffoons not heard of gaffer tape or bungee cords?

Heh same.

I always imagine that some people must walk round the whole time looking at people and muttering 'c**ts' to themselves all week from the way they post on here :P

It's not all the time, I mainly confine it to Wednesday as 'prospects' and then Sunday for the awarding of 'Worst place to sleep in the site'........with obligatory thumbs up photo.

Previous winner includes someone who brought the poles but, presumably forgot the actual tent so gaffa taped black bags to the poles and the deal clincher was that they had gaffa taped it to the floor for extra rigidity.

It's not all the time, I mainly confine it to Wednesday as 'prospects' and then Sunday for the awarding of 'Worst place to sleep in the site'........with obligatory thumbs up photo.

Previous winner includes someone who brought the poles but, presumably forgot the actual tent so gaffa taped black bags to the poles and the deal clincher was that they had gaffa taped it to the floor for extra rigidity.

These clowns are aware that theres shops on site selling all manner of camping paraphernalia including tents.... why do they out themselves through it????

Love the bin bag tent lol

I'll admit to a bit of laughing at the bad camping efforts - i try and balance it with some helpful moments but sometimes there's nothing to do but cringe.

Still I do love the end of festival ritual of hiding behind my tent in helpless giggles at girls trying to collapse pop up tents - it's the feminine sound effects sorry.... Like tennis the men just swear occasionally, the girls squeak and whoop and it pushes some button in my brain

:lol:

Personally think they should be congratulated for trying! :P