Hangovers

boblaw

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After over a decade of drinking and trying out numerous hangover 'cures', I've deduced the only sure-fire way to banish them is time, sleep and hydration. Unfortunately you don't have the luxury of time at Glasto, so just have some painkillers, Berocca and a reydration drink and start boozing again. You'll feel like Ozzy Osbourne when you get back home, but it's better than suffering when you're there!

Like Russy I've not yet had a hangover at Glasto (and hope it stays that way. I like to just get a low level buzz going and maintain it. Plenty of water at the campsite is the key and down some painkillers. The fresh air, exercise of walking about and festy food will do the rest.

I found pint size Bloody Mary's being served on the walk through the market area from Pyramid to Other stage (think it was possibly Bread and Roses?!) - they were £8 but were huge, and definitely did the job.

Edited by robot86

2 milk thistle tablets before i start drinking and milk when i wake up does the trick for me...and in added times of need dioralyte/pepto bismol. But essentially as soon as the nausea begins to disappear then hit the cider, full of sugar to rid the hangover

I found pint size Bloody Mary's being served on the walk through the market area from Pyramid to Other stage (think it was possibly Bread and Roses?!) - they were £8 but were huge, and definitely did the job.

Definately have to try one of these!

Just go and see a band.

I went to see Blondie on the Friday last year and I remember thinking it was the best hangover I'd ever had. Perfect cure.

That didn't help me sadly! 2013 I dragged my sorry self up to the Park to watch Josephine, thought I was going to be sick, spent all day doing this but in different locations!

Eventually our campsite neighbour took pity on me & gave me some Resolve, I had a 30 minute snooze, went to see Noah and the Whale on t'Other stage and nommed a square pie, mash and beans like I'd never eaten. To say it was my favourite moment (suddenly being un hungover) is an understatement!