The Great Escape 2015 - brighton

Lovethatsht

Hey there, I've only just joined this site but I'm going to The Great Escape this year...it's my first ever festival so I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm spending this Bank Holiday weekend looking at the Gig Planner and listening to stuff on Spotify in order to decide who I want to go see, but at the moment it's looking like this:

14th - Flyying Colours & Tora @ Komedia; Lapsley @ Coalition; Dutch Uncles @ Concorde 2; Broods @ Patterns (downstairs); The Bohicas @ Wagner Hall

15th - Tenterhook @ Patterns (upstairs), The Rip Tide Movement @ Prince Albert; Flight Brigade @ Patterns (upstairs); The Strypes & Alabama Shakes @ Brighton Dome

16th - Daisy Victoria & The Mispers @ Brighthelm, The Academic, Habitats, Pretty Vicious & The Cribs @ Concorde 2; Blossoms @ Green Door Store

Edited by jmdavies86

You should know that some of those venues are quite a distance from one another - particularly Concorde 2. There's no map yet this year but you can see last years.

You'll also need a top up ticket for the A,

Alabama Shakes gig, which is probably sold out by now.

During the day you can get into any of the venues easily but in the evening they get packed and you pretty much have to pick a venue and stay there

There's a lot of good stuff at the alternative escape too