Glastonbury Ticket Competition

Yoghurt on a Stick

I have been avoiding this site like the plague because I could not get and then could not afford a ticket, but I have just had a very nice lady on the phone telling me I've won two tickets through the Thatchers competition. I'm so thrilled and can now start planning

I have been avoiding this site like the plague because I could not get and then could not afford a ticket, but I have just had a very nice lady on the phone telling me I've won two tickets through the Thatchers competition. I'm so thrilled and can now start planning

Congratulations. Hope you have a real good one.

That is brilliant. Thanks for sharing. Love stories like this.

I thought the Thatchers competition was running until the end of May? Or did they sponsor more than one?

Incidentally, I spotted yesterday that BBC Music Guardian Music were running a competition on Twitter - unfortunately it closed on the Friday. 5 pairs of tickets available and only 30 odd entries! That must be better odds than actually being able to buy a ticket. :O

Edited to get the right organisation!

Edited by musky

Winning a competition doesn't change my family situation one jot, but I thought I'd give it a go anyway.

Hello stuart.

Apologies as I have no idea of your family situation. I don't follow all threads on here and also don't fully follow those that I do contribute to. Really sorry if I've put my foot in it. Whatever isn't going right your end I hope it ceases sooner rather than later.

Oh and if we both win a competition I'll see you at the efests meet. I'll be the one who is seemingly sporting calipers.*

* - Not too sure I'm going to get away with that one, The thing is we are all disabled in one way or another.

Hello stuart.

Apologies as I have no idea of your family situation. I don't follow all threads on here and also don't fully follow those that I do contribute to. Really sorry if I've put my foot in it. Whatever isn't going right your end I hope it ceases sooner rather than later.

Oh and if we both win a competition I'll see you at the efests meet. I'll be the one who is seemingly sporting calipers.*

* - Not too sure I'm going to get away with that one, The thing is we are all disabled in one way or another.

Hi Yog. It's not going badly at my end exactly, just that I have a 2 year old daughter and not a massive extended family around to help, so taking 7 days (including travel+ recovery) off being a husband and father is just something I can't do at the moment. If I won tickets, then I don't know if I'd actually go! I probably would try to work out some way of going for a day or two, but since I don't drive as yet (late learner), god knows how I'd pull that one off!

No feet in mouth to worry about ::)

Edited by stuartbert two hats