Brothers Cider in cans

rischbrit

As most of us go through the annual often fruitless (no pun intended) task to find Brothers Cider in cans to take to Glastonbury I'd just thought I'd tell you that Brothers now sell their cans online direct from them.

The only downside is the £8 delivery cost but it's straight to your door. Apologies if it's been mentioned on here before. Oh and no I don't work for Brothers although I wish I did

As most of us go through the annual often fruitless (no pun intended) task to find Brothers Cider in cans to take to Glastonbury I'd just thought I'd tell you that Brothers now sell their cans online direct from them.

The only downside is the £8 delivery cost but it's straight to your door. Apologies if it's been mentioned on here before. Oh and no I don't work for Brothers although I wish I did

if that truly was no pun intended then i am disappointed, it would have been a flawless pun had you meant to do it

if you did mean to do it then stop this charade

I got an email off them a week before the festival advertising the 24 for £15 offer but by then I had bought all my alcohol.

I normally take bulmers, last year I had strongbows mixed fruit which was really nice even when warm and I start drinking when I wake up then hit the spirits when the sun goes down. If I had brothers cans not sure if I would still be standing come tea time

They were selling crates of 24 festival strength cans for £15 at their factory in Shepton Mallet a couple of days before the fest last year.

Might do that again for those interested.

Do they actually have a shop at the factory, then? Or do they just open something temporary before glasto as they're so close? I'm not too far from Shepton, so I might pop up there if there are deals to be had!

Do they actually have a shop at the factory, then? Or do they just open something temporary before glasto as they're so close? I'm not too far from Shepton, so I might pop up there if there are deals to be had!

All my mate said was "Brothers are selling festival strength cider from the factory in Shepton on Tuesday and Wednesday. £15 for 24 cans. Cash only"

So from that I'd say something temporary.

All my mate said was "Brothers are selling festival strength cider from the factory in Shepton on Tuesday and Wednesday. £15 for 24 cans. Cash only"

So from that I'd say something temporary.

Thanks for that! Does sound temporary. May nip up on the Tuesday then if they do the same again.

Whats actually happened with Brothers? We used to grab them from Tesco at any point over spring/summer. Now we never ever see them anymore?

I'm not sure if geographical location has an effect, I'm only a few miles away from S.Mallet, there are several local supermarkets that stock Brothers all year round, admittedly the festival strength one is a little harder to get. Given the weather today, tempted to stop on way home to pick up a couple of Cloudy Lemon bottles :)

• 4 weeks later...