Latitude Festival 2015

homeravery

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do we know an announcement is imminent? wanna see Everything Everything, Dutch Uncles and All We Are announced!

Everything Everything are only free on the Saturday... Which looks pretty full on the poster. Are they small enough to slot in anywhere on there?

I am sure this will change closer to the event http:///s/lat2015/
have always been keen on Latitude as a volunteer due to its ease of access and its a nice drive from London - I live in North London near the M25 so its ideal for us and we miss all the festival traffic as we will arrive the afternoon of Wednesday 15th July and due to the layout of the crew area it is possible to stop right outside our crew camp entry gate so we unload and then park the car - we quickly set up and then have a drink - I normally will take a walk with the WBC Site Manager and we will check out each bar just to make sure everything is in place and by the time we return the London crew coaches will be arriving so the crew camp soon fills up.
its all very laid back.
each year I keep planning to check out the ticket holders as they arrive but I have always missed it as normally all the motorised buggies will be busy - I will see it one year.

I am sure this will change closer to the event http:///s/lat2015/
have always been keen on Latitude as a volunteer due to its ease of access and its a nice drive from London - I live in North London near the M25 so its ideal for us and we miss all the festival traffic as we will arrive the afternoon of Wednesday 15th July and due to the layout of the crew area it is possible to stop right outside our crew camp entry gate so we unload and then park the car - we quickly set up and then have a drink - I normally will take a walk with the WBC Site Manager and we will check out each bar just to make sure everything is in place and by the time we return the London crew coaches will be arriving so the crew camp soon fills up.
its all very laid back.
each year I keep planning to check out the ticket holders as they arrive but I have always missed it as normally all the motorised buggies will be busy - I will see it one year.

Clashfinder got Fleet Foxes in the sunday, do you know something we dont?

Exciting times are these. And So I Watch You From Afar are playing in Manchester in about 4 hours, I've elected not to go due to me not having any money, I need them to show up on at least one festival line-up this summer, FR has them for L&R so it'd be nice if Melvin could get them to stop by Henham Park as well. Although I think every past incident of me saying "L&R have them so Latitude must get them too" has ended in that band not showing up at Latitude, so I hope I haven't jinxed it.

Does anyone know when day splits for sunrise/lake stage were about last year? Still need to decide whether or not the Saturday is worthwhile.

Have no idea who's going to be announced, or where for that matter! Couple more mainstage for Friday/Sunday, I'd imagine. Maybe more 6music Sunday too. Sunrise is looking quite full, and I'll inevitably know nobody announced for the Lake stage anyway. ASIWYFA are a great shout, GOML. Also, are you Konichiwa_Bitches on DiS?

Does anyone know when day splits for sunrise/lake stage were about last year? Still need to decide whether or not the Saturday is worthwhile.

Have no idea who's going to be announced, or where for that matter! Couple more mainstage for Friday/Sunday, I'd imagine. Maybe more 6music Sunday too. Sunrise is looking quite full, and I'll inevitably know nobody announced for the Lake stage anyway. ASIWYFA are a great shout, GOML. Also, are you Konichiwa_Bitches on DiS?

Yeah, that's me, went with Konichiwa_Bitches as there's a very similarly named user over there on who's toes I did not want to tread! Efests is my main forum though, lurked on DiS music board for ages, finding great stuff, recently it's gone really stale, so I joined to try to stimulate conversation, then never really bothered