Topic Chemical Brothers

tezshields

This late afternoon/early evening 'the brothers' changed their face on social media to a very classic 'Dig Your Own Hole' style brand. They even posted some odd snippets of stripped back beats too. I'm pretty excited at the thought of catching their set again at Glastonbury, especially if they're heading into a classic sound/direction. With some trustworthy signals pointing towards a possible Sunday night 'Other Stage' headline I think it would take a very naughty 3rd Pyramid Headline announcement to claw me away from the adjacent field. A comparatively lacklustre Blur announcement would most certainly be ignored by myself.

Biased account for sure.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chems last posted in January saying 'they were working on it' when asked about a new album release soon.

They also have teased new electronic battle weapons in an instagram photo. I saw their DJ set in December and there was what i'd assume to be new chems bro material getting tried out there including the intro which was amazing.

Im seeing them in poland soon i think its the week before Glasto so hopefully its out by then

They definitely didn't play in 2010. Think 10 was Prodigy and 09 was Orbital.

I've heard their Dj sets aren't all that so hopefully its a live show. I doubt it will be much different with just one of them on the buttons as well.

Prodigy was the sunday 09 and the chems were sat 11

It will be the live show, they're touring the live show everywhere this year.

I did read an interview with ed and he said he was no longer doing the live shows anymore due to taking up a role at manchester uni or something i don't know if this is like his last year doing it or it truly will just be tom rowlands by himself

might be vice versa.