Die Antwoord

bamber

Really hope they play. These are two of my favourites of theirs

This is a direct rip off the Kusturica film 'Black Cat/White Cat' (one of the greatest films of all time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uznBuDEOq_0

Argh, can't find one with English subtitles! But trust me, that film is out of this world.

Edited by majormajormajor

This is a direct rip off the Kusturica film 'Black Cat/White Cat' (one of the greatest films of all time).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uznBuDEOq_0

Argh, can't find one with English subtitles! But trust me, that film is out of this world.

I always thought of it as a homage rather than straight rip off. It's just like with most hip hop. The raps are usually built around someone elses songs. Must admit, I've never watched the film but will now so cheers for reminding me to watch it :)

I always thought of it as a homage rather than straight rip off. It's just like with most hip hop. The raps are usually built around someone elses songs. Must admit, I've never watched the film but will now so cheers for reminding me to watch it :)

It's my favourite film, an absolute riot. So much imagination and insanity.

Going against popular opinion here I think, but I've seen them twice and they were brilliant both times.

No repudiation of popular opinion, most here like 'em, surely ?

Bathe in the warm pool of extremity.

I wasn't immediately hooked by their tunes but I'd heard good things about their live show so I thought I'd go and see them at Future Music Festival this year where they were subbing The Prodigy. I was really impressed actually, loads of energy, engaged with the crowd and nice and loud. Perfect warm up for The Prodigy. I'd definitely go and see them again but it won't be at this year's Glasto...

Friday 26 - Garorock, France

Saturday 27 - Solidays, France

Sunday 28 - Rock Werchter, Belgium

I wasn't immediately hooked by their tunes but I'd heard good things about their live show so I thought I'd go and see them at Future Music Festival this year where they were subbing The Prodigy. I was really impressed actually, loads of energy, engaged with the crowd and nice and loud. Perfect warm up for The Prodigy. I'd definitely go and see them again but it won't be at this year's Glasto...

Friday 26 - Garorock, France

Saturday 27 - Solidays, France

Sunday 28 - Rock Werchter, Belgium

Cuoot and dryah. Goutted.

Edited by bamber

• 3 months later...