John Peel headliners

Martin Ashford

They are all on the published line up according to Jim Fox who runs the stage every year. He's running a competition on Facebook Glasto chat to go backstage at JP on Friday. You have to name them in the correct order and says all three are on the poster.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mark Ronson JP would be great but I think he'll jam it out too much purely based on just one song alone.

There's nothing really to it, it's just a thought I had that they might give him a headline slot given he's had some big success this year, and if it's a DJ set JPT seems a fitting setting

Fri - Catfish & the Bottlemen

Sat - Suede

Sun - FFS

Still think The Maccabees will play the Other stage, albeit that might be more in hope of them not clashing than anything.

yeah i'm still unsure on Maccabees. i'm also hoping they'll be on Other so that i have some chance of catching them

I think Mark Ronson JP would be great but I think he'll jam it out too much purely based on just one song alone.

That could make him a good headliner though, because he'll have the most competition at headliner time. The kind of people who think he's only ever done Uptown Funk will probably be at the Pyramid at headliner time.

loads of options, would anyone of predicted kaisers/mgmt/London grammer lat year??

Yeah that's sort of true. I thought London Grammar would sub JP last year and Kaiser Chiefs would be on a different stage. Don't think many, if any, predicted MGMT to headline it until they were announced.