Caravan Drop Off

powerp

We have been in contact with GFL about the same issues, it has been confirmed that the 18th and 19th June are the 2 dates for dropping off vehicles (between 0900 and 1700) however they did say that you can request a different date. It has to be the east campervan field as well. If you email mailto:campervans@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk they will send you a bacic form to complete which they then give to the gate stewards so they expect you on the day that you agree with them. On the form it does mention delivery company name and hire sheets etc but we questioned this and they said its OK to write its a private / family delivery for friends / family to use.

Sorry just read your original post again, is he going to the festival himself or literally just dropping off the van and then leaving? if he's staying then you wont need to do any of this, if he wants to leave again after dropping off the van i'm sure they wouldnt agree to the Tuesday as the 1 way system would be in place then and it stays that way until the Sunday i believe?

Edited by The other Bellboy

Thaks for the reply. I know its a strange one. He is not going to the festival so wont have a ticket, but said he would drop off the caravan and car at site and bus it back as he lives locally. He will have the campervan pass with him, but he wont have a festival ticket, will be arriving on the Tuesday. I guess my question is will he need a festival ticket to do this or will the camper pass do the job. Cheers

Thaks for the reply. I know its a strange one. He is not going to the festival so wont have a ticket, but said he would drop off the caravan and car at site and bus it back as he lives locally. He will have the campervan pass with him, but he wont have a festival ticket, will be arriving on the Tuesday. I guess my question is will he need a festival ticket to do this or will the camper pass do the job. Cheers

If you get the form from GFL it will allow him to take the caravan in and drop it off for you. it says in one of our replies from GFL that the users will need the campervan pass themselves but i think they have assumed that we would enter the festival from the blue route but we are like you and will be arriving by coach (and so will just go out of gate C when we are ready and there will be no need to show any campervan field pass). Its best for him to have the campervan pass with him and a copy of the form and any emails you have with GFL plus even a copy of your tickets to prove that he is delivering the caravan for you. He doesnt need a festival ticket for himself, but the completed form is a must - cheers