Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Been given new hope today on these secret resales, been keeping an eye on the campervan tickets, just clicking every now and then and bingo 14:08 today clicked on just as they went on sale, they were available for well over 10 minutes and no time out / holding issues, so if that can happen without any auto notifications then there is hope for everyone for the actual tickets

Hi guys! New member here after following the forums for a couple of years. I attended in 2013 and 2013, but missed out on the general and resale this year. Still pretty devastated. Does anyone know the maximum number of tickets that can be bought in the secret resales?

Have you seen my DM yet?

I have and i've replied. You're new here and all of your posts have been about tickets. Plus I don't spend my whole life tied to my laptop, so sometimes there have to be priorities, sorry!

Siblin, would it be ok to send you my email address? I didn't want to be rude and just send it across.

In return if we get tickets we'll buy you a cider each and a novelty hat of your choosing :sarcastic:

No problem dude sent it over. I shall defer to your judgement on styles on novelty hats!

Alan

How can I get round the broken loop on my phone?

Cheers

Dave

hmm they seem to have fixed it. But i'll have a ponder in case it happens again

• Upvote 2

I managed to get through in the resale for a mate and his wife but she had a different registered postcode which she failed to tell me so when I cam to pay I could only get his. As you can imagine this has caused somewhat of a frosty atmosphere in the house! Just after one more ticket so any help with web monitor would potentially save his marriage. I have installed update scanner but don't know how good it is and it isn't able to push to phones.

Phew.. think i'm keeping on top of these requests. If i've missed you give me a prod.

Just a quick note (and apology) to say if you're a bit of a lurker (if for example you have 0 or 1 posts) i'm likely to just ignore your DM, purely because its tricky enough to keep on top of the requests and the people who are part of this little community here have to take priority. Announce yourself, post on a few forums, then try asking again in a week or so!

I have and i've replied. You're new here and all of your posts have been about tickets. Plus I don't spend my whole life tied to my laptop, so sometimes there have to be priorities, sorry!

No problem dude sent it over. I shall defer to your judgement on styles on novelty hats!

Yeah sorry about that I see what you mean

Edited by cityboy75

Thanks Siblin, i've sent it over now. :hi:

Is it not possible / likely that therw could be resales before the deadline seeing as anyone can cancel as of now, so in theory tickets might be available

It's possible, but as far as I remember from previous years all re-re-sales came after the final refund deadline