Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, eFestivals said:

if they're still playing around with sales pages, surely they're still going to be selling tickets...?

can anyone confirm what the page changes were last year after the sales? I know there were some but were they like these? I really hope this means things!!!

Just now, cb4747 said:

Forgive me for not knowing but I had assumed it was all over when SeeTickets confirmed there would be no more resales...? 

Social media representatives for seetickets have said in messages to individuals that there will be no more resales. Two things to take in to consideration:

1. Social media representatives don't know when the secret resales are and were saying that before the last one

2. Last year secret resales didn't stop until they put out an official tweet to everyone saying categorically there will be no more tickets.

So there's still hope...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jamie D said:

Social media representatives for seetickets have said in messages to individuals that there will be no more resales. Two things to take in to consideration:

1. Social media representatives don't know when the secret resales are and were saying that before the last one

2. Last year secret resales didn't stop until they put out an official tweet to everyone saying categorically there will be no more tickets.

So there's still hope...

I suppose. Of course I live in hope it just seem so odd that they would long it out and not just do the tickets all in one go, if it's ones from the resale on Thursday that didn't go through surely the numbers of that would be next to none? I'm so confused and upset haha 

Edited by cb4747

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I also thought that even in previous years after the 'secret' sale there was still page activity even though there were no more sales. 

No, that's what I remember too. Coach page being played around with last year after the last sale, but no more appeared.

There could be less chance of getting tickets if there's another secret resale as there will be less tickets. On the other hand, there could be more chance as many have given up so through dedication you might just snap up one of the last few.