Secret resales 2015

Terence99

good work calling see tickets.  Glastonbury is probably the biggest single event they sell for and one of the few that are so   Flexible with returns and refunds.  Therefor, "loads" to a see ticket agent may not be loads in context to the scale of the festival.   My best thinking is that arround 650 GA tickets will be available and it will be on Monday afternoon.  

The testing of the coach functionality also indicates that there may be two sales (unlike previous years I believe) where fewer coach packages are available from a shorter list of departure destinations.  I could see this happening Wednesday.

All of this is just gut feeling though! 

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Yep. It's SO UNFAIR. 

i know two people who do that every year , they get private tickets off site and stay there , they helicopter in .

they are friends of Friends, all my friends can barely afford a greggs

5 minutes ago, Derbyfc said:

The testing of the coach functionality also indicates that there may be two sales (unlike previous years I believe) where fewer coach packages are available from a shorter list of departure destinations.

It's only last year that I've seen comment of there not being a coach secret resale, there certainly was the two years before that.

4 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I know people like that too - I wish I didn't know them mind you.

Some people spend lots of money to get there, but then once they get there don't spend that much time doing stuff within the festival.  I've seen some of the massively expensive campervans where they seemed to spend a lot of time watching the flat screen telly in the van.

It doesn't always buy you happiness ;) 

1 minute ago, abiwish said:

really hoping its not just coach tickets that go back on sale as I've got an exam thursday afternoon so I wouldn't be able to make any of the times...

In my humble opinion you miss the best part of the festival! though thurs night is quite cool.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DrewyandHolly said:

What's the latest time people tend to give up for the day? 

the last change to the page yesterday was about half 5, not saying its not worth checking after that, just that it seemed seetickets stopped for the day at that time (at least with their glasto work)