Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Just had a look at last year. Refund deadline was 8th May and the secret resale was 3pm 18th May. So if they follow the same pattern again that'd mean next Monday at 3pm. Probably already been mentioned but I haven't been following the thread and thought I'd mention it in case.

I thought someone said the delay last year was because of system issues they had?

1 minute ago, Will-2609 said:

Just had a look at last year. Refund deadline was 8th May and the secret resale was 3pm 18th May. So if they follow the same pattern again that'd mean next Monday at 3pm. Probably already been mentioned but I haven't been following the thread and thought I'd mention it in case.

I heard that it was only that late because of tech issues with refunds but am also beginning to wonder whether they're looking to follow last years pattern now

2 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

What do you mean haven't been following the thread how rude:rofl: go back and read from page 1 right this minute 

Just now, cityboy75 said:

What do you mean haven't been following the thread how rude:rofl: go back and read from page 1 right this minute 

Haha, thankfully I'm not in need of any tickets in the secret resale this year! But as of this morning I've agreed to help someone so I'm checking in now :P

Been lurking, but thought I'd do the decent thing and sign up. Got tickets in the secret resale a couple of years ago, and need a few this time, so I've been watching the pages like a hawk and checking in here to see who shares the anxiety. I start a new job next Monday - have nothing better to do 'til then than hit refresh. What a time to be alive.

Obviously, they'll release them on Monday when I'm up to my neck in induction meetings.

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

I heard that it was only that late because of tech issues with refunds but am also beginning to wonder whether they're looking to follow last years pattern now

Oh tech issues with refunds. That does ring a bell actually. Thought yous meant tech issues with the resale.

Just now, matthewjh said:

Been lurking, but thought I'd do the decent thing and sign up. Got tickets in the secret resale a couple of years ago, and need a few this time, so I've been watching the pages like a hawk and checking in here to see who shares the anxiety. I start a new job next Monday - have nothing better to do 'til then than hit refresh. What a time to be alive.

Obviously, they'll release them on Monday when I'm up to my neck in induction meetings.

Welcome, congrats (new job) and good luck! B)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cityboy75 said:

And where is @Terence99 now (the creator of this thread), he's created a monster! he probably has a ticket...-_-

3 minutes ago, matthewjh said:

As I recall, in the heady days of 2013 when I got coach tickets they preferred Tuesday and Wednesday just after lunch, but as they say history is not necessarily a guide.

5 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Oh tech issues with refunds. That does ring a bell actually. Thought yous meant tech issues with the resale.

Yeah that's what happened last year but so far this year its sounding like the refunds have came through fine so i'm thinking maybe they just want to follow last years pattern anyway?