Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, MadScientist said:

Was about this time yesterday that everything started kicking off and nothing at all has happened :(

there was loads of movement yesterday

and today nothing

it will be tomorrow

Everyone should post that we don't think it's happening today, then when the SEE staff read the forum they will be like, 'Ha, we'll show them' ... PING! RESALE

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cazzatron said:

Hahahaha! Well if my psychic abilities are working, I am not sensing the ticket resale at all today...

Me either. And I think if it isn't tomorrow. It will be Monday. If it isn't Monday then I'm going to start digging my tunnel into the farm. 

Just now, mocoworm said:

Everyone should post that we don't think it's happening today, then when the SEE staff read the forum they will be like, 'Ha, we'll show them' ... PING! RESALE

I like it. 

It's not happening today guys. I give up. 

1 minute ago, cazzatron said:

Hahahaha! Well if my psychic abilities are working, I am not sensing the ticket resale at all today...

I warn you.. around this time of day on the 18th last year i thought the same thing, and as i was working in london that day, rode the underground for 15 minutes.  buy the time i re-surfaced the secret sale was over!

Luckily I already had my tickets, and my system did what it was supposed to do and sent out its notifications.

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Me either. And I think if it isn't tomorrow. It will be Monday. If it isn't Monday then I'm going to start digging my tunnel into the farm. 

Im going to write a letter to Mr Evis that says something along the lines that if i don't get a ticket, I'm going to peal the bark off every tree in Derbyshire... 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Alking said:

Im going to write a letter to Mr Evis that says something along the lines that if i don't get a ticket, I'm going to peal the bark off every tree in Derbyshire... 

I wish I had more up votes 

1 minute ago, DrewyandHolly said:

I rang see tickets and got through to a lovely girl who said they were in undated wih refunds!.. let's keep the faith x

Seriously? What exactly did she say?

1 minute ago, DrewyandHolly said:

Anyone willing to allow one more into a what's app group.. ?? :( I rang see tickets and got through to a lovely girl who said they were in undated wih refunds!.. let's keep the faith x

Did she say whether they had processed all the refunds yet? 

2 minutes ago, DrewyandHolly said:

Anyone willing to allow one more into a what's app group.. ?? :( I rang see tickets and got through to a lovely girl who said they were in undated wih refunds!.. let's keep the faith x

Won't be til next week then surely!?????