Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, scho said:

I wonder if I'm the one in the weirdest place trying for tickets.

I'm out busking in the south of The Netherlands... brought my laptop with me and had the page on auto refresh as thankfully found a wifi network. Also got a page tracker.

I hope those without secret backdoor links and IP addresses can still get tickets 

Backdoor links?

Way more interest this year than last. Only 10 pages of posts by 10th May last year, and managed to rack up over 70 pages just since 1st May this year. I can't see it taking 10 minutes for them to go this year. Managed to get 4 in it last year and just after one this year for a friend. I do love this thread though and the camaraderie within it. Good luck all!

2 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

134 members viewing this thread alone. Wow. 

Good luck.

I thought that was for the entire forum? 

Ignore me, I've just realised

Edited by cb4747
Being stupid.

Just now, brain yolk! said:

With the amount of attention this is getting now, it's getting to the point that I'm actually wanting it to be next week in the hope people lose interest slightly.

I'd love to know how many tickets come back on sale on average each year.

If we had a mole working at seetickets we would know that sort of info ;)

7 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

Way more interest this year than last. Only 10 pages of posts by 10th May last year, and managed to rack up over 70 pages just since 1st May this year. I can't see it taking 10 minutes for them to go this year. Managed to get 4 in it last year and just after one this year for a friend. I do love this thread though and the camaraderie within it. Good luck all!

They will be gone in 60 seconds.

1 minute ago, abiwish said:

haven't got a clue whose group i'm in !! haha, nothing been said really except saying campervan and tipis went on sale, absolutley no general chit chat

That means you are in the same one as me. CITYBOY75 set it up.

Just now, MadScientist said:

Don't say that :sorry:

Unless there are hoards of returns, the huge increase in traffic and interest on here compared to last year, means its unfortunately inevitable. Plenty of people will still get them though, but clearly not everyone.