Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, new_duck said:

I paid for tickets last year in the resale via credit card. My debit card didnt work so i freaked and used the credit card thinking it wouldnt work....but it did!

It will work but in the T&C SEE do say they can cancel orders placed with the wrong card.

9 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

Yeah. Someone called Matt Young has told all of Glasto Chat to sign up to our WhatsApp groups and linked them to the WhatsApp thread and this thread for resales.

All 19,442 members.

Luckily that's linked to T-Mouse what's app and not mine so I won't be getting loads of riff raff:ph34r::rofl::P 

• Upvote 1

I wonder if I'm the one in the weirdest place trying for tickets.

I'm out busking in the south of The Netherlands... brought my laptop with me and had the page on auto refresh as thankfully found a wifi network. Also got a page tracker.

I hope those without secret backdoor links and IP addresses can still get tickets 

• Upvote 1

Just now, scho said:

I wonder if I'm the one in the weirdest place trying for tickets.

I'm out busking in the south of The Netherlands... brought my laptop with me and had the page on auto refresh as thankfully found a wifi network. Also got a page tracker.

I hope those without secret backdoor links and IP addresses can still get tickets 

Get you! That sounds lovely. Good luck dude.