Terence99

Secret resales

Well.. it’s been a while.

after much deliberation and cogitation myself and my motley crew have decided to bypass the sales and just go straight for VIP tickets . The thought of missing out again would probably tip me over the edge. I came close to tears last time around! 

It might sound like a massive kop out on my part, and you’d be right!  The mere thought of missing out again is making a bead of sweat form on my rather wrinkly forehead! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Well.. it’s been a while.

after much deliberation and cogitation myself and my motley crew have decided to bypass the sales and just go straight for VIP tickets . The thought of missing out again would probably tip me over the edge. I came close to tears last time around! 

It might sound like a massive kop out on my part, and you’d be right!  The mere thought of missing out again is making a bead of sweat form on my rather wrinkly forehead! 

Hi D,

How VIP we talking here? Camp Kerala? :lol:

The level of campness ( oohhhh matron) is yet to be decided but we’re going for a package that includes entrance ticket so we don’t have to come face to face with Mr Abject Misery once more when we miss out in the sale ,resale and subsequent secret sales that may or may not occur.

6 hours ago, andyb66 said:

The level of campness ( oohhhh matron) is yet to be decided but we’re going for a package that includes entrance ticket so we don’t have to come face to face with Mr Abject Misery once more when we miss out in the sale ,resale and subsequent secret sales that may or may not occur.

What are these VIP options of which you speak?

Well. There are a few companies who have access to press passes and sell a limited number onto the general public. There are also a number of companies who sell camping/glamping packages which include entrance to Glasto itself. 

I will say one thing tho. Do your homework before purchasing a package/ticket via anyone other than Seetickets.. There are a lot of gobshites out there who are more than happy to help you part with a substantial amount of money. 

On 22/03/2018 at 8:36 AM, Ted Dansons Wig said:

LOL. Like you didnt say that LAST year....

Still owe you a promised pint from then as well...

That pint sounds good .

The iron in the fire are a lot more promising this time , my company has bought another company who are on site ( and I’m a director ) :-)

still going to try the traditional routes first though , gotta cover all the bases 

also looking at registration at a local address to open up the local sale options as well 

• Upvote 1

Just tried (and failed) to get arctic monkeys tickets this morning.

It was like T-Day/resale day and secret resale weeks all over again - not good and so that’s the failure out of the waythis year, we will succeed this year getting everyone on here back to the fields

1 hour ago, moheetoes said:

Just tried (and failed) to get arctic monkeys tickets this morning.

It was like T-Day/resale day and secret resale weeks all over again - not good and so that’s the failure out of the waythis year, we will succeed this year getting everyone on here back to the fields

Well if you want/need 4 tickets for A.M. in London Monday 10th Sep just let me know..

23 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Well if you want/need 4 tickets for A.M. in London Monday 10th Sep just let me know..

Cheers Andy that’s very kind of you to offer. I’ll get back to you if you still have the tickets as I’m ooop north and I would have to sort stuff first to enable me to get down to London and stop overnight. May not feasibly be possible and if you have other takers, please don’t wait for me.

47 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Cheers Andy that’s very kind of you to offer. I’ll get back to you if you still have the tickets as I’m ooop north and I would have to sort stuff first to enable me to get down to London and stop overnight. May not feasibly be possible and if you have other takers, please don’t wait for me.

No problem.