Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

At least you have a timeframe :) if it comes im sure you won't care what time it is!!

True, I can now have a shower without worrying that I'm going to have to jump out and answer the door in a towel.

the latest I can leave is about 3pm as well. Will get me into castle Cary for around 10 but that's still ok. 

Just now, Kinkyinuit said:

True, I can now have a shower without worrying that I'm going to have to jump out and answer the door in a towel.

the latest I can leave is about 3pm as well. Will get me into castle Cary for around 10 but that's still ok. 

Will be no queue by then! As long as you're there I'm sure you won't care 

Any more success stories? All my friends are now heading down and it's starting to hit I won't be there!

After religiously having my details ready and the ticket page open for  the last 2 months, I won't know what to do with myself! Don't have very much work on ATM either so wondering Glasto thoughts no doubt the order for the rest of the week!

Rooting for this ticket for you @Kinkyinuit

19 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Hah, I'm currently doing the same thing, but not for tickets, awaiting some of my website stock to arrive, that's already sold with customers waiting, & that I need to sort today/before setting off whatever happens 

We are both at the mercy of th delivery gods then. I hope your stuff arrives soon!

How's everyone feeling today? Can't stop looking at the webcam.  I'm pleased for those there but feel pretty down today. Hoping against the odds that something happens and I can make it down there, any work after today I should be able to cancel if I need to. Anyone else heading down without a ticket?

4 minutes ago, General Lee said:

How's everyone feeling today? Can't stop looking at the webcam.  I'm pleased for those there but feel pretty down today. Hoping against the odds that something happens and I can make it down there, any work after today I should be able to cancel if I need to. Anyone else heading down without a ticket?

Oh goodness i just had a look. That is painful isnt it. 

8 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Yeah, not a great feeling but pleased for those lucky enough to have tickets (if extremely jealous)! My friends are all arriving on site now and I'm stuck in an office with not a lot to do apart from considering ways to get in to Glasto!

27 minutes ago, General Lee said:

I'm still hoping my lead will come through for me, but if it falls through, I think I may try my luck tomorrow and go down. Ultimately all I'll lose is a day of holiday and the train fair and its only an hour or so away.

No idea about where to go, who to see though... Is it best to hang around outside the fest, or in the pubs of Shepton Mallet?

5 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Just agreed to buy someone's ticket.  50% paid now, the other 50% if (when!) I get in.  Fingers and toes crossed for nice people on the gate on Friday am.

Nice one! How did you sort that (if you don't mind me asking!)?

Just now, Big durbs said:

Good luck Janaka , was that the local thing or another way iners , toes and eyes crossed for you :-)

Thanks dude, no this was another guy I'd found via Twitter.  Could be a long and sad drive back home on Friday.  Will put a note out if anyone needs a car park pass that was only used for 30 mins.

4 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I'm still hoping my lead will come through for me, but if it falls through, I think I may try my luck tomorrow and go down. Ultimately all I'll lose is a day of holiday and the train fair and its only an hour or so away.

No idea about where to go, who to see though... Is it best to hang around outside the fest, or in the pubs of Shepton Mallet?

Someone mentioned about the pub not far from site (not in pilton, but heading the oppposite way). It's the one with they layby next to it but can't remember the name. Suppose you get a pint and get talking to people...

1 minute ago, General Lee said:

Someone mentioned about the pub not far from site (not in pilton, but heading the oppposite way). It's the one with they layby next to it but can't remember the name. Suppose you get a pint and get talking to people...

Apple tree inn.

13 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Apple tree inn.. but apparently only this afternoon / evening is when it all happens 

Edited by andyb66