Secret resales 2015

Terence99

57 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Just one and he was holding out for a grand.  Ah wait, he said something about being able to get 5 people in with this blue slip?  Are there 5 of us who would stump up £200 each.  Fuuuuckk why didn't I think of that before.  Would you be in?

I would love 2, for me and my brother if possible?? Beers on me! 

Just now, allgravy said:

I would love 2, for me and my brother if possible?? Beers on me! 

As above, I'm out - his current offer is £1k.  And the in/out method to get others in and split the cost is too much effort, not to mention the system may changed. 

11 minutes ago, Hugs said:

Ive been offered a staff/performers ticket - but it has someone's name on it, do you know if I would be ok to get in with it?

I know last year they were strict on hospitality matching the name so I'm guessing it would be the same with performers tickets 

12 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I know last year they were strict on hospitality matching the name so I'm guessing it would be the same with performers tickets 

I had hospitality last year and I had to provide my driving licence

Edited by Kris1980

1 hour ago, Kinkyinuit said:

How many helium balloons do you think it would take for it to make a man with a ruck sack float 30ft in the air? 

And does anyone know where I can get helium at short notice?

This is where johnny has 6 Apples Amy has 5 and Jake ate 9 maths comes into play....

Not a clue.... ask Pixal they had a house take of with the use of balloons...

19 minutes ago, Hugs said:

Ive been offered a staff/performers ticket - but it has someone's name on it, do you know if I would be ok to get in with it?

They can update Glastonbury with name changes. Each ticket has a number and they can look up that number to see who it belongs to. 

I don't know what the cut off for notifying them of name changes is though?

7 minutes ago, Abster said:

This is where johnny has 6 Apples Amy has 5 and Jake ate 9 maths comes into play....

Not a clue.... ask Pixal they had a house take of with the use of balloons...

According to dr google I will need 6000 ballons.

considering I struggle to tie knots in ballons, this plan will not get off the ground

14 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

According to dr google I will need 6000 ballons.

considering I struggle to tie knots in ballons, this plan will not get off the ground

6,000 wow

I think one of those jet packs will be a better idea

2 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Drones

Ha, my alternate idea was to cover myself in cotton wool and have a collection of drones float me in. As far as anyone is concerned, I'd look like a cloud.

however, since tomorrow is going to be hotter than satans undercarriage, that will not be an option.

8 hours ago, Janaka said:

As above, I'm out - his current offer is £1k.  And the in/out method to get others in and split the cost is too much effort, not to mention the system may changed. 

You couldn't pm me his/ more details could you ? We might still be interested in this

6 hours ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Corporal Wig signing off for the last time. See you on the other side peeps. 

Good luck to everyone. Best thread ever. See you in the fields.

Ted Dansons Wig

have a safe trip and a wonderful time but above all stay safe and that goes for all of you xxx

1 hour ago, Hugs said:

I've been offered one of these too - can you tell me the process for getting others on?

Involves leaving perimeter with a spare wristband and passout, and handing over, with reliance on lax village gate security to get others in.  Plausible but too much effort for me. Not to mention illegal and not in spirit of festival before anyone starts moaning.