Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Ohhh I declined cos he wanted £500....

Ouch. Sadly there will be people willing to pay it so it's not like you can wait around if he struggles to sell it.

I've started packing. I decided that if I take more positive actions, the universe will gift me with positive outcomes.

1 minute ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Ouch. Sadly there will be people willing to pay it so it's not like you can wait around if he struggles to sell it.

I've started packing. I decided that if I take more positive actions, the universe will gift me with positive outcomes.

That's the spirit! 

4 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

We just spoke again, he had offers of £800.  He was pleasant enough, can't really blame him for holding out.

1 hour ago, Janaka said:

Anyone know how Village tickets work?  Just spoke with someone who said he has a village ticket with his photo on, but he's entitled to transfer it and take other people in - hence he would take me in, then receive payment.  Hmm

That's exactly how they work. You both need to go to the gate and the ticket holder should have a blue form to fill which transfers the ticket to you and you get the wristband.

Hi guys I'm just checking in to wish those that are heading down to the farm a most wonderful weekend. It's been a sad few weeks for those of us who aren't and the pings last week were particularly painful. You're all so amazing, take care of yourselves and each other, next October will be our time. Love you all xxxx

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

That's exactly how they work. You both need to go to the gate and the ticket holder should have a blue form to fill which transfers the ticket to you and you get the wristband.

Ah yes that's how it was explained.  Still, £500 was possibly in scope, £800 absolutely wasn't.

Now is not a good time to suddenly remember your bro/sis-in-law bought a house in Castle Cary last year.

Just now, Big durbs said:

Was that 800 for one or two tickets ?

Just one and he was holding out for a grand.  Ah wait, he said something about being able to get 5 people in with this blue slip?  Are there 5 of us who would stump up £200 each.  Fuuuuckk why didn't I think of that before.  Would you be in?

6 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Just one and he was holding out for a grand.  Ah wait, he said something about being able to get 5 people in with this blue slip?  Are there 5 of us who would stump up £200 each.  Fuuuuckk why didn't I think of that before.  Would you be in?

I would be up for such a thing if it is a possibility 

6 minutes ago, Janaka said:

we'd be in for 2 for £200 each if this is genuine.

Ok I'm still confused, this involves a bit of smoke and mirrors but is plausible all the same, some element of risk but perhaps less than a ticket without another photo on it.  Sounds like him + 4 others can come in.  Kinky and BigDurbs, will DM you both.  No more discussion here.

13 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Looks like I missed the boat on this one if legit , could do with a few more people with blue slips who wanna sell em 

5 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Ok I'm still confused, this involves a bit of smoke and mirrors but is plausible all the same, some element of risk but perhaps less than a ticket without another photo on it.  Sounds like him + 4 others can come in.  Kinky and BigDurbs, will DM you both.  No more discussion here.

I'm always a fan of smoke and mirrors. It's not like me to take the easy way in!

Damn my slow typing!

Ok guys, I'm officially standing down. Have booked a trip to Scotland instead. Everyone with tickets - have a fantastic time. Everyone still trying/hoping/waiting - good luck! Thanks to everyone in this thread for keeping me sane for the past however long it's been. See you at the cider bus in 2019 :)

43 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Ok after all that, I think we're all out and back to square one.  Too much smoke and mirrors.