Secret resales 2015

Terence99

18 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

Not sure this would work as you need a "pass out" ticket and also the ticket with your face on don't you? 

Sorry, I don't want to piss on anyone's bonfire just don't want anyone to get their hopes up and be disappointed 

no. the whole point of an Easy Pass Out band is that you don't need a pass-out ticket, and didn't need to show your ticket going in and out with it at the fence gate up to Worthy View anyway. I don't know if it's different at other gates, but definitely all you needed there was your wristband.

1 hour ago, LOZF20 said:

I think @allgravy was the first to reply back about the introduction so I will do it that way out of fairness. I am still awaiting reply from my contact, see what he says and if it seems legit I will pass on the info and then @allgravy can let everyone know how he gets on. 

If @allgravy is going to meet up, will you report back if its legit and you get an EPO band or whatever?

44 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

no. the whole point of an Easy Pass Out band is that you don't need a pass-out ticket, and didn't need to show your ticket going in and out with it at the fence gate up to Worthy View anyway. I don't know if it's different at other gates, but definitely all you needed there was your wristband.

Ahh probably should've read what the EPO stood for before sticking my ore in 

11 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

i know .. i thought i was sorted as well , more sorted than a sorted person in a sorted place ,, running around singing sorted is here again ...

how about you wiggy . you in and done ?

I am - Ive got a kosher ticket. But would have gone for the hospitality ticket @General Lee was talking about earlier for my daughter, but its too far away for me to get to the ticket. All the rest of my group have now dropped out unfortunately.

Friend of mine has had an injury and has had to drop out last minute (he's absoloutely devastated) . Seeing if he can pass it on so I can offer it to someone else (unsure if I can meet him). He's brown haired if so and in his 20's

Edited by Lucy92

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Friend of mine has had an injury and has had to drop out last minute (he's absoloutely devastated) . Seeing if he can pass it on so I can offer it to someone else (unsure if I can meet him). He's brown haired if so and in his 20's

I have brown hair and was in my 20s recently 

• Upvote 1

Has anyone here ever just gone down to the festival area and tried their luck? I'm not sure how - lurking around the festival or the pubs of Shepton Mallett. I'm only an hour or so away and have a friend who lives about 10 miles from the fest, so it wouldn't be a nightmare for me to just try... Thing is, I really have no idea what I'd do when I got there.

Really don't  want to give negative vibes here, but please be clear about risks with the EPO 'sliparoo' way in. The EPO wristbands are individually numbered and assigned personally to registered workers during the festival setup. It is well known to the festival that some of these workers decide to 'sell on' their wristbands when the gates open. For this reason, they are often heavily scrutinised by the stewards at the gate to check for any signs of tampering - which is often the case if they have been removed and re-applied. If they do suspect tampering, they have the ability to trace the number on the wristband back to the person it was issued to.

Having said all that! It is probably the most used and successful method for illegitimate entry!

Just wanted to make everyone aware who is considering this. It's not 'legit' and there are risks!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Afternoon folks, very late logging in here today as I'm currently busy travelling with work. Sounds like there's been a few more possibles today which is great! @Kinkyinuit what's the score buddy? What does the tracker say? Is it out for delivery?

How did your leads go? 

Edited by Lucy92