Secret resales 2015

Terence99

7 hours ago, CatMitt said:

I've asked her to do it but she might be asleep now. 

I can try but looks like she has three times as much as me. Maybe an offensive wig will do it. 

I cant sleep already just thinking about it, but I suppose you have to just go for it

Not as much sleep as you'll lose thinking about what might have been if you dont go for it.

As long as you have a way home Cat and can deal with it if the attempt fails - you have to give it a shot.

• Upvote 1

Well I'm heading to site today, I managed to get some guest tickets on the black market - all seems legit, but cost me a fair bit and won't be 100% sure until I'm on site with a wristband.

Glad to hear about other secret resale crew getting sorted, it's been a tough slog this year!

Have a great festival to everyone who's going, and comiserations to those who aren't. I feel your pain.

My last proper day on here peeps. Trust the thread will keep going in some form whilst the festival gates are open.

Good luck for one last push at getting tickets by whatever means. Today  Kinky and BigDurbs discover their fate - and (I think) whether @MilkyJoe has a way in. Anybody else whos waiting on something today?

This has been the most enjoyable thread to be a part of in my years of contributing to efests. The only reason Im going this year despite originally no-one else in my group having tickets is because of the positivity and support in this thread. There are great people on here who don't get to go and thats gutting.

The Secret Resales 2017 WhatsApp group has 15 members now - some with tickets some with "other' ways of trying to get in. It'll run until Monday morning - there are already folk from the thread on site and more arriving today.

Anybody at all who wants adding to the list either because they might be interested in everyone meeting up on site- or because they want to see what people are doing - just DM me and I'll send you the link.

Got a mad last day at work to do now...

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig
  • Upvote 1

Morning all. Heading down in a couple of hours from Worcestershire. Have a briefing at 7pm but just want to get down there now. Will keep my eye out on here for more success stories and Kinky's grand post opening. Those on the whatsapp group will see pics later. Have a wonderful festival people. You are all awesome! 

Today will be a difficult day!

As a perk of my job, I have a splendid view of the M5 southbound outside Bristol. So I can spend the day watching campervans trundle past on the way to the greatest place on earth. I'm up to 14 so far.... 

At least it's quiet in the office... 5 of my team of 9 are working at Glasto in one form or another, and they've taken great pleasure in reminding me of that fact. 

Make that 16.

36 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Not as much sleep as you'll lose thinking about what might have been if you dont go for it.

As long as you have a way home Cat and can deal with it if the attempt fails - you have to give it a shot.

That is a very good point!

I just keep thinking of the feeling if I do get in! 

If it comes to it ill just jump on a train home again.

Just now, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Sounds like you've decided then. There'll be cider in it for you if this works :)

Yep im going for it.

The thought of missing Foo's @ Glasto is too much to take. At least I can say I did everything.

Hope to see you in there TDW, thanks for all the advice.

4 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Yep im going for it.

The thought of missing Foo's @ Glasto is too much to take. At least I can say I did everything.

Hope to see you in there TDW, thanks for all the advice.

I will save you a #timron sticker.  I have 100 arriving today :)

IMG_7523.PNG