Secret resales 2015

Terence99

4 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Hugs do you know if they will have correct names and addresses on or will other people's names be on it? Not 100% sure how it works.

glad you got one sorted! 

They have other people's names on, however they have already shown their ID and tickets to get the band.  They have also managed to squeeze their bands off so you get the ticket and band to put on.

Edited by Hugs

24 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

I think you should Kinky. As long as you can stand it if its duff.

Genuinely think it wont be - he's had your money so why bother to go through the rigmarole of posting it in the way he has. 

I can deal with that. I've spent the last few weeks living my Glasto build up on here so it only seems right

25 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

I really hope it works out for you. I feel like all you guys on here are close friends now. I thought it was only me that got sent into a pit of despair when I didn't get a ticket. This place has made me feel more normal xx 

If nothing else, this thread has been a little slice of Glasto for me. So much love and optimism, even in our darkest moments we all pulled through and shown the light to us all.

Or something like that, I've just done a 13 hour shift and I'm quite tired!

6 hours ago, slipmatt said:

OK - in case anyone was interested in my case.... in the face of adversity, Royal Mail have found our tickets! And have them back out for delivery for tomorrow....

Good luck to everyone else..

Awesome news Slipmatt.:D

3 hours ago, Shiftyp9 said:

I now have in my possession a valid Glastonbury ticket.

i just need to start looking a bit more like the guy on it!

Good luck buddy, let us know how you get on.

9 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I can deal with that. I've spent the last few weeks living my Glasto build up on here so it only seems right

If nothing else, this thread has been a little slice of Glasto for me. So much love and optimism, even in our darkest moments we all pulled through and shown the light to us all.

Or something like that, I've just done a 13 hour shift and I'm quite tired!

Still. I really hopes it works out for you xx

42 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

Oh I've had all this as well. Mainly from the girl at work who's going I may add. The girl at work whom I got tix for last year so she could go for her 50th. You certainly find out who your friends are....,

I've had that many times, helped people in the past then the following year they've not bothered to help me

had it happen this year I'm hoping karma catches up with the person in question

13 minutes ago, Abster said:

I've had that many times, helped people in the past then the following year they've not bothered to help me

had it happen this year I'm hoping karma catches up with the person in question

So am I . She actually took my reg details and I took hers. That's what hurts the most. I got a text on sale day four minutes past nine saying 'we got our tix, hope you get yours soon'. Followed by ' we will keep trying for you' an after thought I think. Worst of it all my partner told me not to help her as he thought it would be all one way.

i've learnt my lesson the hard way.

12 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

So am I . She actually took my reg details and I took hers. That's what hurts the most. I got a text on sale day four minutes past nine saying 'we got our tix, hope you get yours soon'. Followed by ' we will keep trying for you' an after thought I think. Worst of it all my partner told me not to help her as he thought it would be all one way.

i've learnt my lesson the hard way.

And then she's been blarting about it in the office with you around? The be-atch 

1 hour ago, Hugs said:

We now have a ticket for my friend.  Bears a passing resemblance.  Bought from someone in the same village as him for the bargain price of £160!  Just need another now and we are sorted.  Also might have a contact for crew passes if anyone interested, currently going for c£600 though.

Tempted at that price if it was a guaranteed way in, but that's a lot of money for a still decent element of risk. 

Guys I have a potential, it's a coach ticket but the girl is willing to lend me her ID. I can meet her to pick it up and pay her then. 

Its face value too. What do you think?

Im so anxious about getting there and then not being let in. 

8 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Guys I have a potential, it's a coach ticket but the girl is willing to lend me her ID. I can meet her to pick it up and pay her then. 

Its face value too. What do you think?

Im so anxious about getting there and then not being let in. 

how similar do you look to her?

having her ID should help. I don't even look like the photo in my diving licence or glasto photo so you should be ok with her ID unless you look drastically different

Edited by Kinkyinuit
Clarification

5 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

how similar do you look to her?

Face shape is quite similar but hair is quite different, because it's a coach ticket she doesn't have the actual pic on the ticket so sent a pic of her provisional drivers license 

ive asked her to do the find your registration thing

Edited by CatMitt

7 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Face shape is quite similar but hair is quite different, because it's a coach ticket she doesn't have the actual pic on the ticket so sent a pic of her provisional drivers license 

Can you style your hair similar? She should be able to find her registration photo on the See Tickets site and send you a copy. 

24 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Can you style your hair similar? She should be able to find her registration photo on the See Tickets site and send you a copy. 

I've asked her to do it but she might be asleep now. 

I can try but looks like she has three times as much as me. Maybe an offensive wig will do it. 

I cant sleep already just thinking about it, but I suppose you have to just go for it

4 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

I can try but looks like she has three times as much as me. Maybe an offensive wig will do it. 

I cant sleep already just thinking about it, but I suppose you have to just go for it

Wig, glitter, makeup. You'll be fine

40 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Just claim you had a haircut since registering?

Sounds like a lot are trying any means necessary. i'd be too anxious at being caught, not let in etc. Best to all. I'll be here on Friday watching the BBC. The equivalent of watching a 3 star chef on the TV over actually eating in their restaurant but hey, what else is there to do...

1 hour ago, CatMitt said:

A hat will be your friend!:)

6 hours ago, CatMitt said:

I wouldn't worry about hair style at all. People change their hair all the time. Good luck, I'd go for it given the opportunity especially with other ID.