Secret resales 2015

Terence99

37 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

For sure, does make getting in and out much easier 

I could make a crass and childish smutty comment here, but I won't. I'm going to resist! :D

Edited by andyb66

1 hour ago, Mark E. Spliff said:

The Easy Pass Out system changed last year.  Now you have to have a ticket to go with it to get in/out - I posted a picture of one in this thread.  I can't remember the exact details of what hoops you have to go through to get this ticket, but mine has my name etc on it, so they presumably have access to a database of registered workers.  The idea was to prevent people doing the wrist band trick to sneak people in.

That is not an EPO. An EPO does not require a paper ticket. As of last year it does require you to be on a list, provide identity and have  a webcam shot of you when you verify at wicket gate. 

19 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

You not well Andy?

Feeling a bit down to be fair. Glasto is this week and I don't have a ticket. I'm slowly sliding down into a pit of depression.

13 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

Feeling a bit down to be fair. Glasto is this week and I don't have a ticket. I'm slowly sliding down into a pit of depression.

I know the feeling throughly. My partner has just told me to get a grip. Easy to say when you've got a press pass :(

Just now, Kris1980 said:

I know the feeling throughly. My partner has just told me to get a grip. Easy to say when you've got a press pass :(

If I were you I'd get a grip. A firm grip around his throat!!:o

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Kris1980 said:

Next to "there'll be other years" and "you can always watch it on the tv "  it's the worst thing you can say.

As I've said earlier, watching it on tv feels the same as watching someone have their way with me kinkyinuit.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Nerves are starting to set in now. God knows what I'm going to get in the post tomorrow. 

Seriously tempted to do a periscope thing of the big reveal tonorrow if anybody is interested? 

Could be a bit of fun :) I've got my fingers crossed for you! And I'm still keeping my ears open for anything for you all. I have a friend going down working for shelter tomorrow so if I hear of any drop outs I'll post here 

4 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Next to "there'll be other years" and "you can always watch it on the tv "  it's the worst thing you can say.

As I've said earlier, watching it on tv feels the same as watching someone have their way with me kinkyinuit.

Oh I've had all this as well. Mainly from the girl at work who's going I may add. The girl at work whom I got tix for last year so she could go for her 50th. You certainly find out who your friends are....,

11 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Nerves are starting to set in now. God knows what I'm going to get in the post tomorrow. 

Seriously tempted to do a periscope thing of the big reveal tonorrow if anybody is interested? 

I think you should Kinky. As long as you can stand it if its duff.

Genuinely think it wont be - he's had your money so why bother to go through the rigmarole of posting it in the way he has. 

3 hours ago, Shiftyp9 said:

I now have in my possession a valid Glastonbury ticket.

i just need to start looking a bit more like the guy on it!

Congratulations, you're now in the same boat as me :-) here's hoping no one's looking too closely at pictures!

14 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I really hope it works out for you. I feel like all you guys on here are close friends now. I thought it was only me that got sent into a pit of despair when I didn't get a ticket. This place has made me feel more normal xx 

• Upvote 2

We now have a ticket for my friend.  Bears a passing resemblance.  Bought from someone in the same village as him for the bargain price of £160!  Just need another now and we are sorted.  Also might have a contact for crew passes if anyone interested, currently going for c£600 though.

11 minutes ago, Hugs said:

We now have a ticket for my friend.  Bears a passing resemblance.  Bought from someone in the same village as him for the bargain price of £160!  Just need another now and we are sorted.  Also might have a contact for crew passes if anyone interested, currently going for c£600 though.

Hugs do you know if they will have correct names and addresses on or will other people's names be on it? Not 100% sure how it works.

glad you got one sorted!