Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I am looking for a ticket for my friend, and possibly 2 others should unicorn legit ones appear.  I have been down more dead ends than a driving instructor, been scammed once, nearly been scammed another time, almost paid £600 for a crew pass which involved a 400mile round trip to collect - we have dodgy way in which I have a feeling we will have to take.  Glastonbury brings the desperation out in you!

Edited by Hugs

Just now, slipmatt said:

OK - in case anyone was interested in my case.... in the face of adversity, Royal Mail have found our tickets! And have them back out for delivery for tomorrow....

Good luck to everyone else..

Thank goodness, that is amazing news. Looks like you found someone helpful which is always the key. 

Enjoy! 

9 minutes ago, slipmatt said:

OK - in case anyone was interested in my case.... in the face of adversity, Royal Mail have found our tickets! And have them back out for delivery for tomorrow....

Good luck to everyone else..

It's a Glastonbury miracle!

Can we have some more please!

8 minutes ago, Hugs said:

I am looking for a ticket for my friend, and possibly 2 others should unicorn legit ones appear.  I have been down more dead ends than a driving instructor, been scammed once, nearly been scammed another time, almost paid £600 for a crew pass which involved a 400mile round trip to collect - we have dodgy way in which I have a feeling we will have to take.  Glastonbury brings the desperation out in you!

Oo what's the dodgy way in?? 

6 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

Oo what's the dodgy way in?? 

Basically involves meeting someone in a field and them walking you into the festival (allegedly) either on someone else's band or via security.  It means you don't have a band when you're inside the festival walls though so could theoretically get thrown out.  The cost is so cheap (100-150) you could probably buy another go if that happens for less than the tickets are going now.

6 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

A pole vault and camouflage outfit!

Train 20 badgers to dig a man sized hole approximately 500metres in length and then to pull you through dog-sled style till you pop up on the other side.

Just now, Hugs said:

Basically involves meeting someone in a field and them walking you into the festival (allegedly) either on someone else's band or via security.  It means you don't have a band when you're inside the festival walls though so could theoretically get thrown out.  The cost is so cheap (100-150) you could probably buy another go if that happens for less than the tickets are going now.

I have done this at V festival before but not Glastonbury. At V they did not check how loose the wristband was so I assumed the person at the door had been paid off. 

2 minutes ago, Hugs said:

Worth a shot if it's cheaper than a ticket anyway! Think you'd have to be pretty unlucky to get noticed without a band inside though? With the huge crowds there. 

6 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

Worth a shot if it's cheaper than a ticket anyway! Think you'd have to be pretty unlucky to get noticed without a band inside though? With the huge crowds there. 

Yeah it works better when its not red hot and less noticeable that you're wearing long sleeved tops to hide those wrists!

3 minutes ago, Hugs said:

Train 20 badgers to dig a man sized hole approximately 500metres in length and then to pull you through dog-sled style till you pop up on the other side.

I knew a girl once who loved it dog sled style....

or something like that

i miss her..

5 minutes ago, General Lee said:

I don't know how it would work without a ticket or pass out?

As I understand EPO passes (and possibly artist bands?) dont require pass outs so a loosely fitted band can be swapped between people with a ticketed runner going inbetween,  Not that Ive thought about it much or anything.

5 minutes ago, Charcolate said:

You just don't leave. Ever. Stay there til Glastonbury 2019. 

I wish I did that last year... hid my tent somewhere and waited....

Can someone explain to me why when I have no ticket I have just found my anker and the lead, which was harder to locate and put it on charge? I think I am in denial :(

28 minutes ago, Hugs said:

My wristband? Oh it's here somewhere........

IMG_3088.JPG

• Upvote 2

Just now, Prophet6 said:

nope, only general punter tickets have photos.

performer/staff tickets have names printed on labels stuck to them.

Got a guy on Craigslist claiming it just says 'guest' on the ticket. I'm a bit cautious and suspicious but thinking it may be worth the gamble (the price asked isn't god-awful)

1 minute ago, Beaver89 said:

Got a guy on Craigslist claiming it just says 'guest' on the ticket. I'm a bit cautious and suspicious but thinking it may be worth the gamble (the price asked isn't god-awful)

Good luck! May the odds be in your favour!

Is there any chance that you can pick up in person? Can you get a photo of them?