Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Love this forum. From everyone waiting for a secret sale its all come down to whether Kinky's ticket is legit.

I think we are all routing for Kinky's ticket to be legit! :)

I've just told my friends onsite to smuggle me in, alas was told yesterday was the day for that.... I'm always a day late lmao

2 hours ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I'm toying with making a "secret resale survivor" t shirt. If not I'll be wearing my standard Glastonbury attire - a 3/4 purple velvet jacket

Just ordered my Secret Resale Survivor T-shirt !!!!

Be ready for collection at 5.30 pm today lol

13 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Love this forum. From everyone waiting for a secret sale its all come down to whether Kinky's ticket is legit.

I agree. I feel genuinely nervous and excited about this and must be hoping it works out almost as much as Kinky is! It all sounds good to me today though. Why would you post nothing!?

17 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

That's a mighty fine idea. 

Got to say I'm touched by all the support. You are all legends, each and every one of You!

Does that include me?

Good luck - still waiting for Royal Mails '3 football stadiun lost propert warehouse' (see earlier post) to source my ticket...

Hoping it's when, rather than if. Lost in the post, nowt see will do as signed before by someone else.

in a weird way, this thread is keeping me sane!

sending you all amazing vibes - good luck. 

Just a heads up on buying tickets from sites etc, we had two people in our group cancel, refund got and all. However they sent out their tickets with ours.

I'd say as they were cancelled they won't scan but if anyone was looking to buy them they wouldn't know as they are genuine tickets so no way of the unsuspecting buyer telling they've been cancelled.

1 minute ago, storm said:

Just a heads up on buying tickets from sites etc, we had two people in our group cancel, refund got and all. However they sent out their tickets with ours.

I'd say as they were cancelled they won't scan but if anyone was looking to buy them they wouldn't know as they are genuine tickets so no way of the unsuspecting buyer telling they've been cancelled.

There's no scanning done (or realistically possible) other than checking it's genuine, and checking the photos matched.

If See sent the tickets, then they can be used.

2 minutes ago, storm said:

I am pretty sure they don't have a scanning system for Glastonbury, so a real ticket will work regardless of being cancelled. I may be wrong though, I am sure some will know for sure.

7 minutes ago, storm said:

Do they have bar codes for scanning this year? I'm sure in the past there were none and the collectors did a visual check.

12 minutes ago, storm said:

What are the chances your friends look like me & my husband?!

3 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

Go for it, that's my plan and my last hope 

Must spend some time tomorrow memorising her address and name!

I am so tempted to join you. I have just found someone that bears a slight resemblance to me but not heard back from them yet.