Secret resales 2015

Terence99

21 minutes ago, incident said:

Remember that it can take a few hours for a tracking number to register on the Royal Mail web site - so don't be alarmed if it says number not found until later today.

And if it still says number not found this time next week I'd then assume it's a rogue number :D

I'm here to help!! 

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know why the registration page would still be open on the main landing page, if all tickets are sold out? 

Given the various changes that have happened to the page in the last few days eg car park this morning, seems odd that this is still open.

Just now, Janaka said:

Does anyone know why the registration page would still be open on the main landing page, if all tickets are sold out? 

Given the various changes that have happened to the page in the last few days eg car park this morning, seems odd that this is still open.

People can still register but not buy tickets until they are available, this includes the next one.

21 minutes ago, BigChief said:

Was the £180 a down payment or the full amount? All sounding good so far, fingers crossed!

I remember seeing a thing online where someone scammed a scammer by sending a box with stones in it for weight :lol: 

£180 was the full amount.

I'm fully expecting to get an envelope filled with confetti.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I'm trying not to get excited until the ticket is in my hands.

That said, I am going to be hammering the tracker website harder than seetickets on Glastonbury day

I know exactly how you feel your kind of in limbo I didn't get mine till Friday did not want to pack anything 

before in case it was not happening. Track that ticket with reckless abandon that's what I say !!!!

Just now, memyselfandeye said:

People can still register but not buy tickets until they are available, this includes the next one.

Yup thanks, appreciate that, but consider the fact that after the main October sale registration was then closed until just before the April resale, then there is little logic in keeping it open now.  I'm blindly clutching at straws that don't exist - I know that much - but still wondering why one can still register to attend,

Just now, davetherave2 said:

I know exactly how you feel your kind of in limbo I didn't get mine till Friday did not want to pack anything 

before in case it was not happening. Track that ticket with reckless abandon that's what I say !!!!

It's horrible. I'm mentally trying to pack and remember where all of my stuff is. Going to have a manic day tomorrow if it turns out to be legit!

7 minutes ago, Janaka said:

Yup thanks, appreciate that, but consider the fact that after the main October sale registration was then closed until just before the April resale, then there is little logic in keeping it open now.  I'm blindly clutching at straws that don't exist - I know that much - but still wondering why one can still register to attend,

I dont think this page ever closes does it? The text changes - but the page is always open

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

The registration closes only over the sales, then reopens a few days after, it's so they don't have a thousand people register on the sales days expecting to be able to buy 

Ok thanks, that pops that balloon then. 

Just now, Kinkyinuit said:

I know! Just checked the tracker. It's recognised the tracker number but hasn't updated yet. So at least he's sending something!

Were they just selling a single ticket? Maybe just someone that didn't know the value, because after someone has sent you money there isn't much can be done, so seems a waste of time to post something.

7 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I know! Just checked the tracker. It's recognised the tracker number but hasn't updated yet. So at least he's sending something!

Where did you buy this from? I know someone who bought one off someone off Instagram and got scammed!

Some random bloke just asked me how to get to Shepherds Bush.

I told him up a shepherds leg!

One of us found it hysterical....

Edited by andyb66
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

If you've got as far as getting a tracking number out of him then I think you might well have just got incredibly, really really really, amazingly super fecking lucky 

3 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Looking good ..as long as you have the senders address too which should cover if a potential scam ...