Secret resales 2015

Terence99

5 minutes ago, slipmatt said:

Ugh - I thought I'd escaped the perils of the secret resale by scoring tickets in the normal resale. Turns out we're now in the crap :(

The 'lead booker' received our tickets and accidentally posted them to an address that doesn't exist instead of to us. It's someone we know too, so a 'genuine' mistake. To top it off, she didn't put a senders address on it. Not deliberate but bloomin awful!

As a result, our tickets are currently in Belfasts Lost Property office - three football stadiums big. It normally takes 6 weeks to process something that's gone there. They arrived there on Friday. And they're doing all they can for us.

I'm hoping Royal Mail pull this one out the bag for us. Champagne in the post for them if they do.

Can't tell you how bad we feel at the moment :(

Oh no! 

Awful that Glastonbury won't do anything! Ring them back and cry down the phone at them! 

3 minutes ago, slipmatt said:

Ugh - I thought I'd escaped the perils of the secret resale by scoring tickets in the normal resale. Turns out we're now in the crap :(

The 'lead booker' received our tickets and accidentally posted them to an address that doesn't exist instead of to us. To top it off, she didn't put a senders address on it.

As a result, our tickets are currently in Belfasts Lost Property office - three football stadiums big. It normally takes 6 weeks to process something that's gone there. They arrived there on Friday. And they're doing all they can for us.

I'm hoping Royal Mail pull this one out the bag for us. Champagne in the post for them if they do.

Jeeez that's horrendous for both you and the 'sender', I really hope royal mail manage to find them quickly.

unfortunately i can't offer any advice but wish you lots of luck, try to keep some faith, there's a few days left yet

19 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

So when will you know one way or the other K? When it drops through the letterbox? 

Well I should be getting a message with the tracking number for the tickets this afternoon, so at the very least I'll find out that something is on its way. 

As for what they'll be, that's anyone's guess at this point!.

5 minutes ago, slipmatt said:

Yep spoken to them multiple times. They're saying cos someone previously signed for them (the lead booker, not us) then they can do nothing.

TBH, I've been lucky for 15 years, but the fact that such a genuine reason for loss - ie Royal Mail are prepared to tell See that they have them, they just can't route them to us (if it comes to that) and See still won't issue new ones, is a bit harsh.

WOW! That's awful. I hope it all gets sorted in time.

10 minutes ago, slipmatt said:

The 'lead booker' received our tickets and accidentally posted them to an address that doesn't exist instead of to us. It's someone we know too, so a 'genuine' mistake. To top it off, she didn't put a senders address on it. Not deliberate but bloomin awful!

Aww man, that's sucks balls big time. Really hope you get it sorted mate. Please do let us know how you get on.

6 minutes ago, slipmatt said:

Yep spoken to them multiple times. They're saying cos someone previously signed for them (the lead booker, not us) then they can do nothing.

TBH, I've been lucky for 15 years, but the fact that such a genuine reason for loss - ie Royal Mail are prepared to tell See that they have them, they just can't route them to us (if it comes to that) and See still won't issue new ones, is a bit harsh.

If I were you I'd just turn up and say you lost them, take plenty of ID and hope!

Obviously people don't want to be on their phones at Glasto but id love to get an update on here about you all and if you got in. Might make sitting at my desk less painful, living vicariously through you all.

Im still praying that a miracle might happen but its not looking likely.

3 minutes ago, CatMitt said:

Obviously people don't want to be on their phones at Glasto but id love to get an update on here about you all and if you got in. Might make sitting at my desk less painful, living vicariously through you all.

Im still praying that a miracle might happen but its not looking likely.

Theres always the Secret Resales WhatsApp group @CatMitt if you fancied it. Whether anybody gets it together to actually meet is a moot point - but you might get a feel for where people are.

1 minute ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Theres always the Secret Resales WhatsApp group @CatMitt if you fancied it. Whether anybody gets it together to actually meet is a moot point - but you might get a feel for where people are.

Amazing, yes please. Thanks TDW. Ill DM you. 

31 minutes ago, slipmatt said:

Bloody hell I work for Royal Mail, unfortunately I'm at the Manchester mail centre otherwise I'd be sifting through lost property for you :-(

A most bizarre downvote @Will999!

6 minutes ago, markian said:

Bloody hell I work for Royal Mail, unfortunately I'm at the Manchester mail centre otherwise I'd be sifting through lost property for you :-(

Get on the phone to your mates in Belfast! You have to make them understand how important this is!:)

• Upvote 1