Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, Lucy92 said:

I've been hoping for one for you all. Have you contacted all the charities etc and let them know you could come last minute if they get any drop outs? 

I've tried three traders that I know in the local area. Trouble is if I got an miracle early week I probably could go but otherwise I might struggle to get the annual leave

3 minutes ago, Kris1980 said:

I've tried three traders that I know in the local area. Trouble is if I got an miracle early week I probably could go but otherwise I might struggle to get the annual leave

Shelter, oxfam, water aid etc. Have their volunteers go Monday so worth a shot Monday to see if they have any places 

So, this year I failed to get tickets in the October sale, come April I was knee deep in Dissertation to worry about the resale..

Up to today I've been ok with not having a ticket, alas it hit me in Tescos seeing the wellies of all things for sale! now I am so unhappy and depressed...

Kinda pleased to hear the was no secret resales this year but it's so depressing, I forgot what this feeling was.... Long gone are the days of buying a ticket a few days before...

Anyone fancy a BBQ Glastonbury party on Friday to celebrate my birthday? actually I think that will depress me more! 

:(

1 minute ago, Charcolate said:

Good luck! Let us know how it goes! How you dealing with the whole Birmingham thing? 

Wasn't able to find anybody I know in Birmingham, so it's getting sent by next day delivery tomorrow. Only put half the money upfront so if it goes tits up, I won't be out of pocket too much.

At this point I figured it was worth a gamble!

6 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Wasn't able to find anybody I know in Birmingham, so it's getting sent by next day delivery tomorrow. Only put half the money upfront so if it goes tits up, I won't be out of pocket too much.

Ouch mate that sounds risky, hope all works out 

4 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

I put all money up front last week to pick up in Bristol (I'm in east Cornwall) this Thursday just gone so you're far more sensible than I am! 

13 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

Crossing everything for you tonight, I hope it works out

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Evening good folks, always good to hear a couple more (semi) successes. Good luck @Becki7000 fingers crossed for you and also @Kinkyinuit I must admit the fairground rides thing would have turned me right off it but I'm hoping it comes through for you. Let us know how you get on.

What about u MJ? You been supporting others all the way thru. Where u up to?

12 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Evening good folks, always good to hear a couple more (semi) successes. Good luck @Becki7000 fingers crossed for you and also @Kinkyinuit I must admit the fairground rides thing would have turned me right off it but I'm hoping it comes through for you. Let us know how you get on.

In the end I view it as a gamble. The guy wanting to meet and do the exchange in person reassured me, but the doubts still remain.

If it comes through then it'll be amazing.

If it doesn't, I'll be in the same position as I am in now.

It's going to be a tense couple of days!