Secret resales 2015

Terence99

3 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Looking back through her tweets she seems desperate for any live music event 

The personal trainer lady? I keep seeing her tweeting @emilyeavis, I think she's going for the sob story angle. Sadly, I think that only works on X Factor.

1 minute ago, MilkyJoe said:

What just now? Bloody well done for holding out this long pal. One last push on Monday eh!:)

There's only so long I can keep convincing myself stylist mag is gonna phone any minute. Or See will decide to put all the returned tickets on the door with our names on.

8 minutes ago, Simsy said:

There's only so long I can keep convincing myself stylist mag is gonna phone any minute. Or See will decide to put all the returned tickets on the door with our names on.

I feel your pain buddy, it's been a bloody long 6 weeks on here, that's for sure.:(

6 hours ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

My daughters lost her ticket! And so has my other two mates. Honestly..

I was being sarky - trying to grab tickets by claiming they were lost.

Beer induced attempt at humour. Not quite as absolutely rib tickling as I thought at the time. If only I HAD tickets for my daughter et al.

Apologies - but touched by your concern. Given you all I possess i.e. An up vote.

soz

how's it all going..popped in a bit last week to check up ..entered as many comps as I knew how to, but sorry I couldn't win any of them for you.... got to give one last push for tomorrow.... the resale is the Glastonbury way and I'm sure they could squeeze just 100 more in ... Good luck ...off to lay flowers for my Dad today and visit sprogs back home in Oxford so all of you Dad's here have a lovely day :thumbsu:

Have Glastonbury / See actually said why there is no resale this year when it happens every other year? They would have had tickets left from people who did not pay / cancelled at last minute. Have they actually made any official statements as surely they know from all the messages they have received that people are literally sat at their PC's 9-5 for 6 weeks in hope. If they have not then they should have made an official announcement weeks ago. 

8 minutes ago, Sea Glass said:

Have Glastonbury / See actually said why there is no resale this year when it happens every other year? They would have had tickets left from people who did not pay / cancelled at last minute. Have they actually made any official statements as surely they know from all the messages they have received that people are literally sat at their PC's 9-5 for 6 weeks in hope. If they have not then they should have made an official announcement weeks ago. 

No

23 minutes ago, Sea Glass said:

To be fair to them, every time anyone got in touch they said explicitly that there would be no resale this year. They really couldn't have been clearer, people just chose not to believe them. 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, themuel said:

To be fair to them, every time anyone got in touch they said explicitly that there would be no resale this year. They really couldn't have been clearer, people just chose not to believe them. 

There was also that email someone screenshotted last week stating that there were so free returns, they just allocated them to areas within the festival.

Just saw a "3 days to go" post on the glasto instagram, made me quite sad.