Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, beefykoala said:

Guys, I just got offered two crew tickets. But there are three of us :(

DO IT!!

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

You have been offered them - so the other 2 have to draw ;)

^ This

1 hour ago, beefykoala said:

You guys :)

Well it's more the issue that the sister in law would not go quietly into that good night. She threw a glass of wine on my father the night after my wedding. Red wine. 

She feisty.

Ditch the sister-in-law :P

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, beefykoala said:

You guys :)

Well it's more the issue that the sister in law would not go quietly into that good night. She threw a glass of wine on my father the night after my wedding. Red wine. 

She feisty.

She's not ginger by any chance? Those girls really know how to pull a strop!:lol:

Evening folks, another nightshift, another day closer to the festival. Keeping everything crossed for all of us who are still waiting on a way in. Page 500 odd seems a bloody long time ago now doesn't it!:(

3 hours ago, Kinkyinuit said:

And a twix. Never forget the twix.

The idea I've just come up with is to cover myself in cotton wool And get a collection of drones to float me over the fence. If anybody looks, they'll just think it's a really low cloud.

I think a cloud may well be looked upon with suspicion this year!:(

7 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I think a cloud may well be looked upon with suspicion this year!:(

I haven't dared look at the weather thread recently. I think that would send me over the edge.

Though if I cover myself in a sky blue sheet, I'd camouflage myself pretty well?

As you can tell, I'm scraping the barrel

23 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

She's not ginger by any chance? Those girls really know how to pull a strop!:lol:

Evening folks, another nightshift, another day closer to the festival. Keeping everything crossed for all of us who are still waiting on a way in. Page 500 odd seems a bloody long time ago now doesn't it!:(

Us gingers aren't all bad ha! 

6 hours ago, JaneyMc said:

Hiya. If anyone knows anybody that could pass for me, you can have my ticket. I've slipped a disc and with all the will in the world, don't think I'll be able to go. :(

Where do you live. My husband is chiropractor & we get asked all the time at our clinics if we can sort somebody's back out for a race/holiday/competition in a few days time. We have had some great results/a lot can change in a few days. Get some good advice/treatment etc from someone who knows it's what they're doing & you might be OK....

24 minutes ago, Nia Wagenaar said:

Where do you live. My husband is chiropractor & we get asked all the time at our clinics if we can sort somebody's back out for a race/holiday/competition in a few days time. We have had some great results/a lot can change in a few days. Get some good advice/treatment etc from someone who knows it's what they're doing & you might be OK....

Here I'm interested in this! I'm 21 but have the back of an 80 year old man :P

What's the difference between a chiropractor and an osteopath then? Years ago I had a bad back, won't go into the exact nerve involved but I was in serious pain. I saw a doctor, a chiropractor and an osteopath and the only one that helped was the osteopath. Never want to go through that pain again though.

22 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Oh how things gave changed . 5:40 am and I am the only one here ..... when I logged in the lights were left on and the front door was left open , so who was the last to leave last night ????? Lol

Yep, that was me. I was only round the neighbours though!:lol:

10 hours ago, Charcolate said:

No luck on that ticket today then? :(

Well, it all looked terrible yesterday. Woke up this morning to a text saying the ticket is at my friends house waiting for me. I can't actually believe it. 4 days before the festival gates open. Its been so much stress but now it all seems totally worth it and I can't begin to explain how happy i am. Thanks so much for all of the help, especially to the cucumber who immediately offered advice and help to a newbie/lurker on the forum looking for resale tickets. You are all hilarious, incredibly kind and weird in your own ways and i couldnt have got through the past couple of months waiting this out without hanging out with you guys, this thread definitely has the Glastonbury spirit. Good luck to those still looking.

Now wheres my upvotes?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, lobo said:

Well, it all looked terrible yesterday. Woke up this morning to a text saying the ticket is at my friends house waiting for me. I can't actually believe it. 4 days before the festival gates open. Its been so much stress but now it all seems totally worth it and I can't begin to explain how happy i am. Thanks so much for all of the help, especially to the cucumber who immediately offered advice and help to a newbie/lurker on the forum looking for resale tickets. You are all hilarious, incredibly kind and weird in your own ways and i couldnt have got through the past couple of months waiting this out without hanging out with you guys, this thread definitely has the Glastonbury spirit. Good luck to those still looking.

Now wheres my upvotes?

giphy.gif

Now there is a post you want to see first thing in the morning. :)

Not giving you an upvote though :D

So needy.

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Now there is a post you want to see first thing in the morning. :)

Not giving you an upvote though :D

So needy.

:D The ticket has helped subdue my upvote addiction....for now. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, lobo said:

Now wheres my upvotes?

giphy.gif

Fantastic news, I'm so happy and excited for you at this late stage you must be shaking like a shitting dog - I'll just have to give you an up vote, it's a replacement hug/kiss/squishy squeeze - you needy beggar.

Still hoping to see some more good news from the rest of the faithful.

24 minutes ago, lobo said:

Now wheres my upvotes?

giphy.gif

Awesome news pal. Another success for the resale thread!:)

I'll swop you all of my upvotes for your ticket!:lol: