Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Yeah. Imagine if at SEE they're just about to push the button on the resale and then one of the call centre yells out "It's one of them efesters again, hassling about secret sales!" The boss says, "Fuck 'em, then! They can wait another couple of days..."

Hahaha. Sorry guys, looks like we'll be here til tuesday due to my foolishness. I wonder if they have a bet on in the SEE office over what will be the latest call / email about a secret resale.

2 minutes ago, lobo said:

Hahaha. Sorry guys, looks like we'll be here til tuesday due to my foolishness. I wonder if they have a bet on in the SEE office over what will be the latest call / email about a secret resale.

Everytime someone mentions Glastonbury to them they definitely have to plaster a fake smile on so as not to sound totally fucked off with having to answer again. The thought of it makes me really happy after all the time we've spent waiting for a resale. 

As SEE have their own ticket resale site (at face value only) couldn't that be used for transferring unused Glasto tickets to people that are registered once the refund deadline has passed - that way would be win-win. 

If you couldn't go you wouldn't lose your money, SEE would make the commission fee, people wouldn't have the risk of fraud trying to get a ticket.

10 minutes ago, Penrhos said:

As SEE have their own ticket resale site (at face value only) couldn't that be used for transferring unused Glasto tickets to people that are registered once the refund deadline has passed - that way would be win-win. 

If you couldn't go you wouldn't lose your money, SEE would make the commission fee, people wouldn't have the risk of fraud trying to get a ticket.

Aaaaand, fewer people trying to get in with illegitimate tickets, which eases the pressure on ticket checkers and queues.

Win - win - win

4 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

Aaaaand, fewer people trying to get in with illegitimate tickets, which eases the pressure on ticket checkers and queues.

Win - win - win

Would still create a situation where thousands of people are going for just a few tickets though. 

29 minutes ago, BigChief said:

This kind of thing annoys me because I don't have a ticket :lol: Buys a ticket, not really bothered :rolleyes:

IMG_0074.PNG

Yep, annoying to think there's quite a lot of people with a similar outlook, or doing it as one to tick off the bucket list that will be there and we won't. Like that pair of tossers in one of the videos, that turned up on Friday, stayed overnight art Worthy view, watched Adele Saturday and then went straight home saying they'd 'done' Glastonbury and it was great etc etc.

4 minutes ago, General Lee said:

Yep, annoying to think there's quite a lot of people with a similar outlook, or doing it as one to tick off the bucket list that will be there and we won't. Like that pair of tossers in one of the videos, that turned up on Friday, stayed overnight art Worthy view, watched Adele Saturday and then went straight home saying they'd 'done' Glastonbury and it was great etc etc.

source.gif