Secret resales 2015

Terence99

37 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Do you look anything like her? You could wait till she goes to the toilet. Kill her, cut her up into small pieces and flush her down the toilet. Then steal her ticket. Simples.

Makes more sense than some of the suggestions on here.

If you don't look like her, kill her and steal her face & ticket :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scorp said:

Hopefully. and .. some of you might want to camp close to the town centre. the pubs are open all day and half the night and have live music at night over the weekend. the town is as whacky as the fest, just smaller. For about £4 [each way] there are fest coaches every half hour from the bus station in town to a field bang next to the festival... just sayin'.  

Serious?  And it's free to camp?  I'd actually consider that

Thanks to everyone for helping me dream of tickets ! 

Finally gave up and flying out to Croatia  next Tuesday, excited but know it's still gonna be a struggle if my mind drifts to the festival. 

Hope every one who's still dreaming is rewarded ! 

P.s. last year was my first Glastonbury, my obsession shows how's wonderful the place is

1 minute ago, supasum said:

Thanks to everyone for helping me dream of tickets ! 

Finally gave up and flying out to Croatia  next Tuesday, excited but know it's still gonna be a struggle if my mind drifts to the festival. 

Hope every one who's still dreaming is rewarded ! 

P.s. last year was my first Glastonbury, my obsession shows how's wonderful the place is

Have a great holiday Supasum. See you at the Cider Bus in 2019

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Serious?  And it's free to camp?  I'd actually consider that

Standard camping charges. Good showers and bogs. Town centre a short walk away. No driving necessary; helpful when drinking. There are pubs in the town centre. At the top of the high street, and then right is The Rifleman's Arms.  re camping. i think this is the one i've been to: 

Dragon Willows Farm 
Address: Godney Road, Glastonbury BA6 9AF

The pubs in the town have decent outside smoking areas... 

Edited by scorp
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scorp said:

Standard camping charges. Good showers and bogs. Town centre a short walk away. No driving necessary; helpful when drinking. There are pubs in the town centre. At the top of the high street, and then right is The Rifleman's Arms.  re camping. i think this is the one i've been to: 

Dragon Willows Farm 
Address: Godney Road, Glastonbury BA6 9AF

The pubs in the town have decent outside smoking areas... 

Thanks for that

6 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Thanks for that

If you go, be prepared for a small but very hippy sort of town that's a bit whacky [of course!] and must have more than its fair share of crystal and witch shops - and pubs.

Edited by scorp

1 minute ago, scorp said:

If you go, be prepared for a small but very hippy sort of town that's a bit whacky [of course!] and must have more than its fair share of crystal and witch shops - and pubs.

"The oddest town in England" says http://normalforglastonbury.uk  I  believe it. Been there many a time. 

The fine people at DC Site services have seen fit to change my shifts to Wed to Sun alternating early/late at 6.5 hours each. Chaperoning the vehicles inside the festival. Total result!  Still have my fingers crossed for all the amazing people on here that still don't have a way in. This time last week I was pretty sure I wouldn't be going and now I am so don't give up hope just yet!  You never know........

7 minutes ago, MJ88 said:

The fine people at DC Site services have seen fit to change my shifts to Wed to Sun alternating early/late at 6.5 hours each. Chaperoning the vehicles inside the festival. Total result!  Still have my fingers crossed for all the amazing people on here that still don't have a way in. This time last week I was pretty sure I wouldn't be going and now I am so don't give up hope just yet!  You never know........

Another one of the glorious resales band gets a way in. Result.

Nice one MJ

• Upvote 1