Secret resales 2015

Terence99

50 minutes ago, Buggy Boy said:

So Ive posted a couple of times on here and surprised had only a couple of questions. I have a ticket that is not required. Its a coach package from the West Country leaving wednesday morning. Not looking to make  profit, just get the face value back (Not even the coach fare) and make sure it doesn't go to waste. Message me for more info. Genuine reason for it being spare.

This is the photo on the ticket.

Perhaps nobody wants risk losing £250 on a ticket that probably won't get them into the festival.........

2 hours ago, andyb66 said:

Actually. I didn't see any Guinness last year at Glasto 

Not sure if it's still there, but there is a tiny bar in Shangri la, which is a shrine to Bono. One barman with one pump in the corner selling cool draught Guinness. Enjoy!

14 hours ago, Charcolate said:

Mine came straight to my house this week, not to the house of the person who booked my ticket? 

Yep, cos you will have been the lead booker. 

If I bought 4 tickets in the resale, they'd be sent to the whoever was the first persons details entered when booking 

52 minutes ago, Peatbog said:

Not sure if it's still there, but there is a tiny bar in Shangri la, which is a shrine to Bono. One barman with one pump in the corner selling cool draught Guinness. Enjoy!

Sounds right up my street.  Cheers

1 hour ago, verrymerry said:

Yep, cos you will have been the lead booker. 

If I bought 4 tickets in the resale, they'd be sent to the whoever was the first persons details entered when booking 

No I wasn't, my friend got it for me. It's been explained now though. Only works that way for April tickets. I got an October ticket.

Have a womans general admission ticket, blonde hair, not looking for face value will accept £200 o.n.o. 

Send me a message for further details, can provide proof of ticket and purchase, just don't fancy losing all of that money.